Leagues BigFooty SC League Rankings 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigFooty SuperCoach Elite 1: 1st
BigFooty Cats 1: 31st
Spewing .BF cats dropped out of top 20. Would be great to end the season in there.

I had a shocker last rd tho so I think I'm mostly responsible...

Get me in on one of these SCE leagues next year please SJ. Or at least have those who decide consider it.
Entry is not easy to gain, you will have to answer the SCE entrance exam. Here are some sample questions:
What is your ranking history over the last 3 years?
How many Judd_Magic's does it take to change a lightbulb?

Entry is not easy to gain, you will have to answer the SCE entrance exam. Here are some sample questions:

Annnnnddd....for those playing along at home, the answers are:
1) I win it every year.

Any of these answers are acceptable:
2) None, he'll never see the light.
2) Three, one to turn the power off and give the other 15 thumbs up, one to change the bulb and one to watch and smile furiously the entire time.
2) Two, one to make 5 trades to get the new lightbulb, one to install it.
2) Two, one to ask BigFooty how to change it, one to change it based on how BigFooty would do it.
2) Sixty eight. One to trade for a new lightbulb, one to install it, one to see that it is a crappy lightbulb, another to trade for a new one, one to install it, one to see that it is a crappy lightbulb, another to trade for a new one, one to install it, one to see that it is a crappy lightbulb, another to trade for a new one, one to install it, one to see that it is a crappy lightbulb, another to trade for a new one, one to install it, one to see that it is a crappy lightbulb, another to trade for a new one, one to install it, one to see that it is a crappy lightbulb, another to trade for a new one, one to install it, one to see that it is a crappy lightbulb, another to trade for a new one, one to install it, one to see that it is a crappy lightbulb, another to trade for a new one, one to install it, one to see that it is a crappy lightbulb, another to trade for a new one, one to install it, one to see that it is a crappy lightbulb, another to trade for a new one, one to install it, one to see that it is a crappy lightbulb, another to trade for a new one, one to install it, one to see that it is a crappy lightbulb, another to trade for a new one, one to install it, one to see that it is a crappy lightbulb, another to trade for a new one, one to install it, one to see that it is a crappy lightbulb, another to trade for a new one, one to install it, one to see that it is a crappy lightbulb, another to trade for a new one, one to install it, one to see that it is a crappy lightbulb, another to trade for a new one, one to install it, one to see that it is a crappy lightbulb, another to trade for a new one, one to install it, one to see that it is a crappy lightbulb, another to trade for a new one, one to install it, one to see that it is a crappy lightbulb, another to trade for a new one, one to install it, one to see that it is a crappy lightbulb, one to realise he has nothing left to trade for a lightbulb and one to moan incessantly about there being no good lightbulbs.
2) And of course .. Four, one to hold the bulb and three to turn the ladder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have only been listed on the Bigfooty ladder in 2011 and 2012 will have to see how much I crash and burn in these last 2 weeks. Other rankings you would have to take my word. What other initiations exist for entry to this mysterious cult?

Ranking history in my 2 years on the Bigfooty ladder which can be verified by you are 2011: 351st overall, 2012: 98th overall
I have other decent finishes from previous years but they are not verified on this site. How would my application shape up?

Ranking history in my 2 years on the Bigfooty ladder which can be verified by you are 2011: 351st overall, 2012: 98th overall
I have other decent finishes from previous years but they are not verified on this site. How would my application shape up?
Not looking good, you only scored 50% on the quiz, you didn't post a Judd_Magic/lightbulb joke.

Not looking good, you only scored 50% on the quiz, you didn't post a Judd_Magic/lightbulb joke.
I thought Judd Magic was Chuck Norris like and a non organic object would spring to life and screw itself in just to avoid being crushed in his grasp. So the answer would have to be zero or one as he does not have to actually screw it in himself but without his presence the light bulb would have never have come to life. Philosophers and Lawyers will ontinue to debate the 0 or 1 answer for years to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back