Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
join-now-online-registration.png
join us.gif

Welcome Back ! ..... It's that time of year again, time to start organizing the BigFooty Supercoach Leagues for 2021

How To JOIN IN: 2020 team results & rankings are still available to you. Please post a screenshot of your 2020 rank and Team Name below.

If you're not sure where to find your 2020 ranking, please follow the link at the top of this post

From there, posters will be sorted into leagues based on your ranking.

Once confirmed, a PM with your league division and code will be sent to you Approx 10 days prior to R1

I'll keep everyone updated, but please don't leave it late or you could end up in a lower Division

Last edited by a moderator:

FAILTOSUCCEED

Premiership Player
Jun 18, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
What happened to the tragics league Jiska ? You have our cash for this year’s entry keen to join back in again. Apologies if I missed the thread but can’t find it.

What happened to the tragics league Jiska ? You have our cash for this year’s entry keen to join back in again. Apologies if I missed the thread but can’t find it.
I sent details in the Tragics PM the day after SC opened FAILTOSUCCEED

No you weren't ......I wait for all registrations to close, so I can select divisions based on ranking .....It's a job I'm doing tomorrow, so should have a PM with League Code over next 2 days
Was I?

Mate, I have so many convo's going currently, I have no idea which convo I'm in ....or who I'm replying to

EDIT ...I didn't even realise this wasn't a convo :'(
I’ll leave you to it mate, get well and keep up the great work.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back