misfortune comes in threes...
Feb 21, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adel. Utd, Manc. Utd, Molde FK
Hi all,

Just sounding out interest for a new league. As mentioned by me in the old thread, things won't kick off 'til after I've finished exams (unless someone wants to start it up themselves beforehand).

Subscribble your interest here, and we'll try to work out structures. I'm thinking small(er) divisions this time out, with Euro teams/what ever people want. Thoughts?

Don't be bagsying teams now. Not before we work out what we're doing ;)

I'm in, I'm feeling like some German action, Dortmund or Bayern if available.

There are about 4 of us from the old league that found ourselves in the same english championship league. Funny coincidence that.

As for new seasons, a new one will load up in the existing world within a week or so of it finishing. I didn't realise that someone from here had taken over the league

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just so you guys are aware a lot of the remaining teams have been pillaged by over the past season, including Dortmund.

The other option is that we could make an entirely new game world and advertise it on the main board to get some interest. Let's face it, nobody comes into this subforum. Try to do the thing properly.

Just so you guys are aware a lot of the remaining teams have been pillaged by over the past season, including Dortmund.

The other option is that we could make an entirely new game world and advertise it on the main board to get some interest. Let's face it, nobody comes into this subforum. Try to do the thing properly.

You're not half wrong there. My god haha

I'm all for this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back