Bigfooty SPAM message

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me that’s getting spammed every other time I open bigfooty on my phone?

A screen saying I’ve won a new Samsung opens up and I need to restart bigfooty to keep reading.

No other websites are doing it to me.
It’s time to buy a new Samsung…or try & win one if possible.

Sir, you have a viwus.

Please contact IT support, download the link they provide with your dekstop PC and follow their instructions.

Do not tell your bank what you are doing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it just me that’s getting spammed every other time I open bigfooty on my phone?

A screen saying I’ve won a new Samsung opens up and I need to restart bigfooty to keep reading.

Keeps happening to me also...

Every time I open BigFooty I get some old bloke screaming at me (and clouds) about some conspiracy by the AFL and the umpires and the media and JDG to destroy Collingwood.
Reported!

How dare you call me an old bloke!!!!;)

It has been reported by others, check here:

There is a full thread on this in the feedback board. Posting site issues in club boards means they probably won't be responded to in a timely manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back