Player Sponsorship BigFooty St Kilda Sponsorship - Confirmed Nathan Freeman

Sponsor Nathan Wright in 2016 or another player?

• Nathan Wright

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Another player

Votes: 15 88.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Im in for 4 at least, happy to go to 6 or 8 if required, but would rather get more people involved than hog all the shares!

I need to confirm with club ASAP.

Are we all happy if we can get Freeman?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yes lets do one last sweep for new sponsors otherwise we can let people buy an extra at a time till we fill up or are people happy to oversubcribe it and I can try get merch signed to giveaway as extra etc?
P.s. Just confirming with club that Freeo is stil without a sponsor as is better if we are the only ones!
Cheers

BigFooty 8
Mindtraveller 4
soups1982 4 (+2)
NarrowMind 4
saintwazza 4
Saintos 4
goodie23 4
boydie 4 (+2)
CF 4
StFly 4
The Jack Pack 2
crinkoes 2
paddygunner 2
K 2
Sir Skid 2
St Mark 2
March Hare 2
saintbatty 2
samm 2 (+2)
krk 2
Mat Mann 2
dct66 2
A2R 2
PS 2
By a Point 1
SincMagic 1
dewah07 1
Manchild 1
Round Cubic 1
------
77 (+4)

Awesome. Got us on 77 with soups, samm, stfly and boydie able to push us up to 80! Well done team!

I think it might be worth leaving it open and seeing if we can push on for a second player? Same with last year perhaps we could purchase merchandise to raffle, or even a reserved seat membership or something?

Freeman still without a player sponsor so should I confirm with the club that we are going with him?

Can people start placing funds into the account details below as I will need to pay club ASAP:

Please put your BigFooty profile name as the narration on the transfer.

BSB: 083-399 Acct No: 84-443-8053
Account Name: Brendan Boyd

BTW I will be heading to the Intraclub match next Friday so if any new/old sponsors want to come up and say gday etc let me know and I will let you know where I will stand or something.
Cheers

Freeman still without a player sponsor so should I confirm with the club that we are going with him?

Can people start placing funds into the account details below as I will need to pay club ASAP:

Please put your BigFooty profile name as the narration on the transfer.

BSB: 083-399 Acct No: 84-443-8053
Account Name: Brendan Boyd
Done

Back