BigFooty Style 2.1.8

Remove this Banner Ad

Our new style is now available for preview by all users.

There are some issues that are being worked out with the developer, but this "canvas" style hearkens back to the good ol' days of the left-side menu.

To select the new style, use the style option at the bottom left of the forum, above the footer guff:

1607556301460.png

You can minimise the left menu with the three stripes "hamburger" icon:

1607556374485.png

Please let us know of any issues in this thread.

Please be specific with any problems or feedback, so we can work out any negative issues and fix them for you.

• Another issue is getting the background colour on the content section working so we don't have background peeking through behind the thread subject header and also between posts.

• And then there is getting backgrounds to a) display at all in some browsers and b) adjust their centering with the side nav position.

• Nav Bar - sub nav options are not popping out correctly.

Fixed Issues (please let us know if you still experience problems)

• Dark Mode now uploaded.
  • The icons for the minimised menu options are now differentiated.
  • Nav Bar scrolling - Nav bar now scrolls independently.

Last edited:

I have one suggestion from my 2 minutes of using it. Can the side nav bar scroll independently to the main content?

Reason being that it doesn't scroll down at all until you are at the bottom of the main content anyway..Hopefully the screenshots help explain. I'll put them in spoilers as to not take up the whole page. Note that its just a quality of life suggestion, probably only really matters to me but figured I'd mention it. the problem also goes away if you just minimise the dropdown menus but I like to have everything open and ready to click. It's way more noticeable in a thread with a full page of posts as you have to scroll down a lot further until the nav bar starts to scroll.

Top of the page, both main content and nav bar are as high as the can go

1607557570073.png

Mid way through the page, Nav bar hasn't scrolled at all.

1607557661413.png

Bottom of the page and now the nav bar has scrolled down.

1607557736796.png

Edit: * me should have read the rest of the OP.

• Admin
Can the side nav bar scroll independently to the main content?
It should scroll now, but there is a problem with nav display when the nav is minimised.

It should scroll now, but there is a problem with nav display when the nav is minimised.
Sweet. Looks good now. I'll start using the theme and annoy you with anything I find.

2 things for you to ponder Chief

Is there anyway for the nav to remember to stay expanded? Example I like to have my watched forums list open so I can easily jump from forum to forum, but I have to re expand it every time I change page.

Other item is I think the colours on the post reply and preview should be swapped. Post reply should be the stand out button in the red imo.

• Admin
2 things for you to ponder Chief

Is there anyway for the nav to remember to stay expanded? Example I like to have my watched forums list open so I can easily jump from forum to forum, but I have to re expand it every time I change page.

Other item is I think the colours on the post reply and preview should be swapped. Post reply should be the stand out button in the red imo.
1. I don’t think so.

2. yes I agree.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back