Feedback BigFooty Style Upgrade - Feedback and bugs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this and can I remove it?

Doesn't seem relevant to me at all.

View attachment 546671
It’s the watch console that has been on the site all year.

It shows threads and forums you watch, plus some topical links we choose. But I don't update the links often enough so I will probably remove the ones there.

Last edited:
It’s the watch console that has been on the site all year.

It shows threads and forums you watch, plus some topical links we choose. But I don't update the links often enough so I will probably remove the ones there.
Thought that may have been what it is. I've had it disabled since the option was avaliable. Its popped up in the last week or so, is it possible that like the top contributors addon this is also broken?

upload_2018-8-22_10-11-44.png

Feedback thread for the limited release of the new nav is in the Premium Members board.

This is a beta release to Premium members for testing. Instructions on disabling it are in the Premium Members board feedback thread.

Little bit of feedback, probably pretty minor but thought I'd mention it anyway.

The area to tap on the thread name is quite small, I'm generally worried I'm going to press a button above or below it if I'm not really accurate.
Could maybe add a little gap below the thread name row just so those other buttons aren't so close? Would only need to be tiny
Screenshot_20180827-184459~2.png

Little bit of feedback, probably pretty minor but thought I'd mention it anyway.

The area to tap on the thread name is quite small, I'm generally worried I'm going to press a button above or below it if I'm not really accurate.
Could maybe add a little gap below the thread name row just so those other buttons aren't so close? Would only need to be tiny
View attachment 550423
I see what you mean but I haven’t had a problem. Have you hit the wrong link yet.

There needs to be a trade off between the size of these tap targets and the extra scrolling it would add to the user experience.

It is something to consider.

I see what you mean but I haven’t had a problem. Have you hit the wrong link yet.

There needs to be a trade off between the size of these tap targets and the extra scrolling it would add to the user experience.

It is something to consider.
Honestly I have a couple of times but that's still a very small percentage of how many times I've open threads.
Names that go over 2 lines have more then enough area so it would only need to be less than half a line height of extra space on the bottom.
Not sure if that would add up to too much total though, there may be a magic number that works.
Not a big deal anyway.

Honestly I have a couple of times but that's still a very small percentage of how many times I've open threads.
Names that go over 2 lines have more then enough area so it would only need to be less than half a line height of extra space on the bottom.
Not sure if that would add up to too much total though, there may be a magic number that works.
Not a big deal anyway.
I will consider it. Even just the font size might be worth changing, but I did go over that carefully not long ago.

The side bar seems to have reverted back to the older style one on desktop.
The new one was quite useful as it had all the quick links you'd need to navigate the site quickly

The side bar seems to have reverted back to the older style one on desktop.
The new one was quite useful as it had all the quick links you'd need to navigate the site quickly
Yes I posted in the Premium members board - it was messing with the search input box.

It shall return soon.

It seems to of broken the ability to access bigfooty from the tapatalk app. Can you fix, because the app provided notifications directly on the phone which is essential to following discussions and multiple threads. The mobile browser doesn't do this , and is basically useless causing me to miss messages unless I refresh manually, which means scrolling back into the top and doing a pull down to get the page to refresh.

It seems to of broken the ability to access bigfooty from the tapatalk app. Can you fix, because the app provided notifications directly on the phone which is essential to following discussions and multiple threads. The mobile browser doesn't do this , and is basically useless causing me to miss messages unless I refresh manually, which means scrolling back into the top and doing a pull down to get the page to refresh.
What happens when you open the app? Are you able to at all?

Many of these issues are fixed by deleting and reinstalling the app.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back