Leagues BigFooty SuperCoach ELIMINATOR

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interestingly, only 16 of the top 80 sides have been eliminated..
The ever reliable SCGold has projected 2,354 with my starting team not incl. Fyfe & Goodes this week, so good luck 'On the Ball' :cool:

Can we get an update here, please GOAUS!:)

Sure can, a little bit late this week because the SC results come through so late.

Here's this weeks results (schedule up soon), well done to Indoslaughterhouse who had the highest weekly score in the group with a massive 2480!

Round 3 results.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is the ranking system on overall points? If so then yeah it can't be correct. I think you may have ranked the remaining teams based on the previous weeks rankings.

Yeah I've put the wrong column in, will edit later.

Thanks for picking up on the mistake. Was doing this on my laptop on the train.
No probs, wasn't trying to be a dick about it I was just confused! Not the easiest job to continue to update and maintain this, so it's appreciated by all I'm sure!

Interestingly, only 16 of the top 80 sides have been eliminated..
The ever reliable SCGold has projected 2,354 with my starting team not incl. Fyfe & Goodes this week, so good luck 'On the Ball' :cool:

And good luck to you this week steakwchopsticks. Might have to adjust my trades for the week based on your team. Be darned if i want Tracy Grimshaw getting one over me. :p

GOAUS! can you check something for me. In Round 2 my team (Bald Eagle) went in ranked 56, won and was then ranked 83 but when I look at the Round 3 fixture I can't see my team listed in the fixture or results. I may have just missed it but I thought it would have been down the bottom where the other teams that are around the 80's are

GOAUS! can you check something for me. In Round 2 my team (Bald Eagle) went in ranked 56, won and was then ranked 83 but when I look at the Round 3 fixture I can't see my team listed in the fixture or results. I may have just missed it but I thought it would have been down the bottom where the other teams that are around the 80's are

Nope you're right, having more issues than an supplement program currently. Turns out I put a strikethrough both you and Thunderbunny and didn't get rid of ThePeptidesSCE.

What was your round 6 score?

This will affect last weeks results and rankings.

I should say 2400 :D ...real score was 2091, so I think it probable I would have lost anyway. Regardless, thanks for running the comp GOAUS! really good of you to give your time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back