Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Podcasts are very popular, and we have BigFooty SuperCoach Board Members who are running Podcasts and YouTube Videos that assist in the planning of your team and a successful season

This thread is not for all the external website Podcasts

Congratulations WaLkEr_ThE_StAr and Shinboner1 :whitecheck:

Last edited:
Feb 18, 2017
Wurundjeri Land
AFL Club
Richmond
WaLkEr_ThE_StAr was good enough to invite me onto the SuperCoach Edge podcast this week.

I enjoyed a bit of banter with the lads and had a good chat about strategy too. Check it out when it hits the feeds in the next day or so. 🌵

Last edited:

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
WaLkEr_ThE_StAr was good enough to invite me into the SuperCoach Edge podcast this week.

I enjoyed a bit of banter with the lads and had a good chat about strategy too. Check it out when it hits the feeds in the next day or so. 🌵
Love seeing this stuff .....will definitely listen

WaLkEr_ThE_StAr was good enough to invite me into the SuperCoach Edge podcast this week.

Thanks for joining us mate, was a pleasure to have a nice ol' chin-wag with you. Best of luck for this weekend and the year ahead! I have my fingers crossed for you! 🙏

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's been fantastic having you post your Podcasts .....hope to see more next year

Also love the creatives on your social media :thumbsupv1:

Thanks mate!

Slowly trying to upskill my graphics to the level of my video editing/podcasting haha!

We have our last ep next week, where we'll be interviewing our SCE Group winner. Been great fun all year and the growth has been quicker than I had ever dreamed. 🙏

We have released a feedback form in the interests of taking our poddy to the next level in 2022. We have big plans with guests, Discord community, exclusive content, cash leagues - some of which will be tied to the full launch of our Patreon.

Would love to hear any feedback, ideas and what you’d like to hear from us. Only takes approx 2 mins to fill out. Cheers in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back