Feb 16, 2007
On Top Of The World
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Syd FC, Pelicans, Saints
Cant believe I lost lmao

Rowan injury stopping a 110.

Then need Sloane to beat Hurn by 37. Looks on track at HT before Crouchgull decides to elbow Rory in the skull.

What a campaigner. Lost by 14.
Stiff. I ended up winning with a score of 2258. Sloane inj, Marshall inj, Martin pulls out.

What saved me was having the captain on McCrae opposed to Neale.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goats

Premiership Player
Jun 7, 2011
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I'll admit I got lucky. Lucky last week too.

Bad luck man, and prob deserved the win given we're you're ranked.
Yeah luck always plays a part in leagues but you’ve finished the year with a very strong team. You’re going to be tough to knock off next week.

big_bazza

Club Legend
Dec 5, 2005
Tas
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
sydney swans
Bad luck to big_bazza close game mate!

Goodluck to Cudi this week.... not confident of beating ya but u never know
Yeah good game Broski, i had a stinker. In Hindsight i shouldnt have traded out Ziebell but got rid of one of the plebs in Rocky or Sheed who were both pathetic. Good luck next week mate.

hoddo

Premiership Player
Mar 13, 2005
Geelong
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chelsea, Oakland Raiders, Celtics
This has been by far my worst Tragics1 season, finishing just 17th. The only bright point was finishing the home and away season on a high with a win over Goats in round 18 and a very narrow loss to the mercurial Thugee Cult in round 19. Maybe setting the scene for a rise up the ladder in 2020.

Good luck to Thugee Cult and Cockarfitt in the GF. Here's hoping it's not decided by donuts, injury or misuse of players by AFL coaches.

enobrien

Premiership Player
May 4, 2015
South-East Melb
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Nuggets, Giants, Arsenal
At this rate I could lose the 500 point lead I had for total points prize in tragics 2. I have absolutely cocked up the last month or so.

dUkezz

Premiership Player
Feb 17, 2009
epping
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
golden state warriors
At this rate I could lose the 500 point lead I had for total points prize in tragics 2. I have absolutely cocked up the last month or so.
Surely I can’t catch ya mate? I’m 1960ish with 7 left..... was about 300 behind ya start of the round

Top Bottom