Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 21, 2008
The Sunshine State
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bombers,Jazz,49'ers,Rafa
7-0 and 2 games clear on top of div 2. Eat my dust campaigners :p
That said, i've got the second highest scorer in my league this round and then the highest scorer in the next 2 rounds. Its going to be a big challenge! I'll take 1 win and 1 loss at this point.

enobrien WaynesWorld19

enobrien

Premiership Player
May 4, 2015
South-East Melb
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Nuggets, Giants, Arsenal
That said, i've got the second highest scorer in my league this round and then the highest scorer in the next 2 rounds. Its going to be a big challenge! I'll take 1 win and 1 loss at this point.

enobrien WaynesWorld19
You take what you get mate! Absolute blasphemy that WaynesWorld19 and I have 2 losses each and you are undefeated whilst being 6th in total points!

SELFCONFESDAFLNERD

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 21, 2008
The Sunshine State
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bombers,Jazz,49'ers,Rafa
You take what you get mate! Absolute blasphemy that WaynesWorld19 and I have 2 losses each and you are undefeated whilst being 6th in total points!
Yeah, ive no doubt been lucky with my draw so far but that is the nature of the game! Its good that most total points receives a bigger prize than the league winner. Anyway, Im definitely looking forward to the challenge these next two weeks.

Has he played you yet ? .......we face up R11 ....hope you're ready SELFCONFESDAFLNERD
Yes, im ready. In order to be the best you've got to beat the best ;)

WaynesWorld19

TheBrownDog
Nov 6, 2003
Baghdad
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide, Baghdad Bombers
Yeah, ive no doubt been lucky with my draw so far but that is the nature of the game! Its good that most total points receives a bigger prize than the league winner. Anyway, Im definitely looking forward to the challenge these next two weeks.

Yes, im ready. In order to be the best you've got to beat the best ;)
I've seen your "panicking" trade upgrade plans in the "Upgrades / Targets thread .......acts of desperation

SELFCONFESDAFLNERD

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 21, 2008
The Sunshine State
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bombers,Jazz,49'ers,Rafa
I've seen your "panicking" trade upgrade plans in the "Upgrades / Targets thread .......acts of desperation

Haha those "acts of desperation" could very well make the difference. Hopefully there aren't any injury issues and we can both go into our matchup at full strength. That way there will be no excuses for the loser :p

enobrien

Premiership Player
May 4, 2015
South-East Melb
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Nuggets, Giants, Arsenal
Look forward to pulling Marshall, Brayshaw and ZFishers pants down next week!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WaynesWorld19

TheBrownDog
Nov 6, 2003
Baghdad
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide, Baghdad Bombers
Haha those "acts of desperation" could very well make the difference. Hopefully there aren't any injury issues and we can both go into our matchup at full strength. That way there will be no excuses for the loser :p
You're not going to invoke Stacks score on the bench are you ? .....good luck, with so many bench players, it's hard to get a read on how close it'll be this week ....good luck, unfortunately I'm not at full strength ....Rocky out was a HUGE blow :D

Top Bottom