Leagues Bigfooty Supercoach Tragics 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see ppl are reading

Says a bloke who hasn’t finished top 4 in any of the 5 seasons :rolleyes:

**** me. You’ve gone back again? You change names more than toxic changes his underwear

I dont wear any underwear

You stole them for sniffing salts

Oh come on. The minimum standard has to higher than that surely.. :$
Look, if there's a spare spot ok but don't want to push anyone out. Haven't posted on SC board for ages either.
I'm in it, I'll make you look great!

Good to see ppl are reading

Says a bloke who hasn’t finished top 4 in any of the 5 seasons :rolleyes:

**** me. You’ve gone back again? You change names more than toxic changes his underwear
A change is as good as a holiday. I like holidays.

Keg on legs

Cancelled
10k Posts St Kilda - Doulton Langlands Player Sponsor 2020 St Kilda - Robbie Young Player Sponsor 2019 St Kilda - Nathan Freeman Player Sponsor 2017
Oct 5, 2014
The beer fridge
AFL Club
St Kilda
No invite for Hai_Newman ?

This is what i think of that...

tenor-35.gif

It still lives? Wow

My rise into the Top 4 of tragics 1 will be Charlie Curnow like as he also will be a Top 4 scoring forward this season with these new zoning rules as he does not have to compete with 2 and even 3 blokes trying to stop him this season.

:eek: :fire:

Charlie does things to me only Shauna Grant manages to do when certain body parts are on show! :hearts:

:tearsofjoy:

tenor lol.gif

My rise into the Top 4 of tragics 1 will be Charlie Curnow like as he also will be a Top 4 scoring forward this season with these new zoning rules as he does not have to compete with 2 and even 3 blokes trying to stop him this season.

:eek: :fire:

Charlie does things to me only Shauna Grant manages to do when certain body parts are on show! :hearts:

:tearsofjoy:

View attachment 606773
The new zoning rules only apply at the center bounces and Carlton's midfield isn't good enough to utilise it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back