Leagues Bigfooty Supercoach Tragics 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah nah not for me at this stage

you locking him in mate?
Sure am. He's one that's had a really good pre-season and looks set for more midfield minutes. Scored reasonably well at times last year when he was given some midfield time and he's as silky and classy as they come.

My rise into the Top 4 of tragics 1 will be Charlie Curnow like as he also will be a Top 4 scoring forward this season with these new zoning rules as he does not have to compete with 2 and even 3 blokes trying to stop him this season.

:eek: :fire:

Charlie does things to me only Shauna Grant manages to do when certain body parts are on show! :hearts:

:tearsofjoy:
C7B145E6-CDFF-4321-98FB-9DB894108454.gif

Get 'em in guys.

Brandan Parfitt was one Geelong youngster who stood out in the extended match simulation session, which was again overseen by AFL umpires, including veteran whistle blower Matt
Stevic.
Parfitt is one of a handful of Cats who will look to earn more regular time in the midfield in 2019 and has done his chances of achieving that aim no harm this summer.
The 20-year-old’s fitness has improved rapidly, which the club hopes will enable him to move out of the forward line and spend more time running through the middle of the ground.
It would free up a spot in attack for a small forward, which could be filled by tackling machine Tom Atkins.
Atkins has been a standout performer in competitive drills this summer and was at it again at Deakin, laying some crunching tackles on teammates.

Im back for another year of fun, trying to go one better next year :moustache: im assuming that :moustache: is still the go to smiley around these parts kentlemen ? anyway i told myself i wouldnt start my team until February but here i am, last year i joined up as soon as it opened for us flashy gold member types wasting hours and hours and doing hundreds of trades. This year im trying not to overthink too much and just go with my gut more.

what are the early pre season odds for T2 anyone ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im back for another year of fun, trying to go one better next year :moustache: im assuming that :moustache: is still the go to smiley around these parts kentlemen ? anyway i told myself i wouldnt start my team until February but here i am, last year i joined up as soon as it opened for us flashy gold member types wasting hours and hours and doing hundreds of trades. This year im trying not to overthink too much and just go with my gut more.

what are the early pre season odds for T2 anyone ?
They were 1.01 but now that you are here 15/1

I know even less about players now than last year. Should keep me in good stead and follow my usual plan of having half of Toxic's and half of Wayne's team. Usually the bad half.
Your first team draft is usually your best .....it's when you start tinkering, you get into trouble ....this year, go with your instincts ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back