Not open for further replies.
Jul 21, 2008
The Sunshine State
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bombers,Jazz,49'ers,Rafa
I'm about to go 1-3. Definitely a fair reflection of my team. :(
How are you going on overall points? I'm 7 on total points coming into this round and look like being 2nd overall by tonight. I thought i was further down actually, still i've been lucky with matchups. Last year i think it was the opposite where i was middle of the league in overall points but ended up 14th i think, or maybe lower. So ill take what i can get

Jul 14, 2010
Central Coast
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GWS Giants
How are you going on overall points? I'm 7 on total points coming into this round and look like being 2nd overall by tonight. I thought i was further down actually, still i've been lucky with matchups. Last year i think it was the opposite where i was middle of the league in overall points but ended up 14th i think, or maybe lower. So ill take what i can get

12th on points leading into this round. I have Whitfield and Marshall, so can't see that improving this week at least.

Jul 21, 2008
The Sunshine State
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bombers,Jazz,49'ers,Rafa
12th on points leading into this round. I have Whitfield and Marshall, so can't see that improving this week at least.
I also have Whitfield and Marshall, luckily my opponent has both too. That is where heaps of luck comes in with matchups. If my opponent didnt have Whitfield it would be a very close contest

Keg on legs

Cancelled
10k Posts St Kilda - Doulton Langlands Player Sponsor 2020 St Kilda - Robbie Young Player Sponsor 2019 St Kilda - Nathan Freeman Player Sponsor 2017
Oct 5, 2014
The beer fridge
AFL Club
St Kilda
Just Hurn bud 😉

You've pulled my pants down and given me a solid spanking mate

tenor-29.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

0-12 in my three leagues 🧐

Don’t drop your head, leagues are full of fluctuations. You’ll get on a run where you come up against the right opponents at the right time soon enough and it’ll turn.
Always shithouse when you put in a good score and just happen to come up against the one mob in the whole league that goes slightly better and you lose what would have been a percentage booster against anyone else.

Apr 20, 2001
Adelaide Oval / Anfield
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Utd,Liverpool, WWT Eagles.
Don’t drop your head, leagues are full of fluctuations. You’ll get on a run where you come up against the right opponents at the right time soon enough and it’ll turn.
Always shithouse when you put in a good score and just happen to come up against the one mob in the whole league that goes slightly better and you lose what would have been a percentage booster against anyone else.

Thank you for your kind words. More to go with my team being crap to be honest. Rookies have been s**t this year.

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Errrrrr. Why would I need help from someone scoring 300 points less than me?

Conveniently left out points scored from your screenshot.

Catch up whipper snipper.

View attachment 668152
lol I cant see my team there so i must be top 8.
You guys suck :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back