Leagues Bigfooty Supercoach Tragics 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm about to go 1-3. Definitely a fair reflection of my team. :(
How are you going on overall points? I'm 7 on total points coming into this round and look like being 2nd overall by tonight. I thought i was further down actually, still i've been lucky with matchups. Last year i think it was the opposite where i was middle of the league in overall points but ended up 14th i think, or maybe lower. So ill take what i can get

How are you going on overall points? I'm 7 on total points coming into this round and look like being 2nd overall by tonight. I thought i was further down actually, still i've been lucky with matchups. Last year i think it was the opposite where i was middle of the league in overall points but ended up 14th i think, or maybe lower. So ill take what i can get

12th on points leading into this round. I have Whitfield and Marshall, so can't see that improving this week at least.

12th on points leading into this round. I have Whitfield and Marshall, so can't see that improving this week at least.
I also have Whitfield and Marshall, luckily my opponent has both too. That is where heaps of luck comes in with matchups. If my opponent didnt have Whitfield it would be a very close contest

(Log in to remove this ad.)

0-12 in my three leagues 🧐

Don’t drop your head, leagues are full of fluctuations. You’ll get on a run where you come up against the right opponents at the right time soon enough and it’ll turn.
Always shithouse when you put in a good score and just happen to come up against the one mob in the whole league that goes slightly better and you lose what would have been a percentage booster against anyone else.

Don’t drop your head, leagues are full of fluctuations. You’ll get on a run where you come up against the right opponents at the right time soon enough and it’ll turn.
Always shithouse when you put in a good score and just happen to come up against the one mob in the whole league that goes slightly better and you lose what would have been a percentage booster against anyone else.

Thank you for your kind words. More to go with my team being crap to be honest. Rookies have been s**t this year.

Errrrrr. Why would I need help from someone scoring 300 points less than me?

Conveniently left out points scored from your screenshot.

Catch up whipper snipper.

View attachment 668152
lol I cant see my team there so i must be top 8.
You guys suck :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back