Leagues Bigfooty Supercoach Tragics 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
7-0 and 2 games clear on top of div 2. Eat my dust campaigners :p

That said, i've got the second highest scorer in my league this round and then the highest scorer in the next 2 rounds. Its going to be a big challenge! I'll take 1 win and 1 loss at this point.

enobrien WaynesWorld19

That said, i've got the second highest scorer in my league this round and then the highest scorer in the next 2 rounds. Its going to be a big challenge! I'll take 1 win and 1 loss at this point.

enobrien WaynesWorld19
You take what you get mate! Absolute blasphemy that WaynesWorld19 and I have 2 losses each and you are undefeated whilst being 6th in total points!

I feel like Patrick Cripps carrying all you kents!
*. I hope you don’t put in a performance like he did on the weekend any time soon. Look what happened to the rest of the team.

You take what you get mate! Absolute blasphemy that WaynesWorld19 and I have 2 losses each and you are undefeated whilst being 6th in total points!

Yeah, ive no doubt been lucky with my draw so far but that is the nature of the game! Its good that most total points receives a bigger prize than the league winner. Anyway, Im definitely looking forward to the challenge these next two weeks.

Has he played you yet ? .......we face up R11 ....hope you're ready SELFCONFESDAFLNERD

Yes, im ready. In order to be the best you've got to beat the best ;)

Yeah, ive no doubt been lucky with my draw so far but that is the nature of the game! Its good that most total points receives a bigger prize than the league winner. Anyway, Im definitely looking forward to the challenge these next two weeks.

Yes, im ready. In order to be the best you've got to beat the best ;)
I've seen your "panicking" trade upgrade plans in the "Upgrades / Targets thread .......acts of desperation

giphy.gif

I've seen your "panicking" trade upgrade plans in the "Upgrades / Targets thread .......acts of desperation

giphy.gif
Haha those "acts of desperation" could very well make the difference. Hopefully there aren't any injury issues and we can both go into our matchup at full strength. That way there will be no excuses for the loser :p

Look forward to pulling Marshall, Brayshaw and ZFishers pants down next week!

I look forward to De Boer going to Oliver, Heeney being played exclusively in the forward pocket and whichever 2 rookie forwards you field scoring like the spuds they are
How you’re undefeated with ZFish and Helmet Brayshaw blows my mind. Fortune at its best!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or you haven't faced any real competition ;)
Maybe a bit of both. I feel like im in the position North were a few seasons ago where they were well on top of the ladder but hadn't versed great opposition yet. Good luck this weekend mate!

Hey stevebbb - me and you in T1 as well as Bev Hills this week kenty

Hey stevebbb - me and you in T1 as well as Bev Hills this week kenty
Must have the wrong man, I'm not in Tragics this year :( Got in late and couldn't get a spot

Which other Steve is it? Hope you beat em!! :D

Maybe a bit of both. I feel like im in the position North were a few seasons ago where they were well on top of the ladder but hadn't versed great opposition yet. Good luck this weekend mate!
Haha all banta mate, good luck too.

You'll need it.

Haha those "acts of desperation" could very well make the difference. Hopefully there aren't any injury issues and we can both go into our matchup at full strength. That way there will be no excuses for the loser :p
You're not going to invoke Stacks score on the bench are you ? .....good luck, with so many bench players, it's hard to get a read on how close it'll be this week ....good luck, unfortunately I'm not at full strength ....Rocky out was a HUGE blow :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back