Leagues Bigfooty Supercoach Tragics 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You're not going to invoke Stacks score on the bench are you ? .....good luck, with so many bench players, it's hard to get a read on how close it'll be this week ....good luck, unfortunately I'm not at full strength ....Rocky out was a HUGE blow :D

Stack on for Walsh. Decided to play Brayshaw over Walsh which is looking OK. It hasnt ended up being a very fair contest given Sloane's injury. Its not over yet though, you still have hope!

Stack on for Walsh. Decided to play Brayshaw over Walsh which is looking OK. It hasnt ended up being a very fair contest given Sloane's injury. Its not over yet though, you still have hope!
No, Sloane has killed my chances ....holding Rocky this week, was a challenge .....but Sloane killed any chance, sparing a miracle

Were you forced to bring in Gardner and field?
This blokes gonna score 15 against West Coast
Yep. Lockhart and Zilliams out so had to trade. Went Constable to Gardner via Lockhart.
Then Hore was out, donut.
But now Joyce is a late in, covers Hore.
I’m looking okay again without the donut :thumbsu:

Its Duurs and Merrett vs 155 and Gardner
It’s Duurs and Merrett vs Gardner and Joyce +155 now. Looks much betterer.

Yep. Lockhart and Zilliams out so had to trade. Went Constable to Gardner via Lockhart.
Then Hore was out, donut.
But now Joyce is a late in, covers Hore.
I’m looking okay again without the donut :thumbsu:

It’s Duurs and Merrett vs Gardner and Joyce +155 now. Looks much betterer.
Home easily after Merrett’s utensil up

Home easily after Merrett’s utensil up
Merrett outscored Gardner and Joyce combined. Bolton was your real prob.

Fyfe/Jelly/Joyce/Gardner vs Sicily/Zerrett/Duurs/Bolton.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2nd highest score in T2 this week.

Just my luck to run into the highest score. Thanks, pincrusher

giphy.gif

1st vs 2nd in Tragics 2 this week. The proverbial 8 point game, either i take a 2 win lead or i drop to 2nd on % dUkezz
Ranked 6800 and a game clear at the top. It's rigged I tell ya. I'm the highest scorer in T2 and I'm 10th in H2H!!:p

Ranked 6800 and a game clear at the top. It's rigged I tell ya. I'm the highest scorer in T2 and I'm 10th in H2H!!:p
No-one cares mate

Let's be honest dUkezz should easily beat the 7k ranked opponent
We will see! I have 21 or 22 playing this round (prior to trades) with 18 premiums. I'm only missing Brouch, Smith, Cripps, Naish and Nutting

They have Jelly, Laird, Smith, Wlliams, Cripps, Walsh, Baker & Naish

I realise my overall ranking is not high but i deliberately threw round 12 by trading to players with the bye (had 15 players with the bye plus Nutting) in order to make sure i could secure wins in 2/3 of the bye rounds. That plan is looking decent at the moment. I've been lucky so far, there is no doubt about it but if it makes any difference last year i came 2nd or 3rd last in one of my leagues with the 6th or 7th highest points overall in the league. It happens. Just be glad that there is a bigger prize for top total points than finishing first in the league (which there should be!).

We will see! I have 21 or 22 playing this round (prior to trades) with 18 premiums. I'm only missing Brouch, Smith, Cripps, Naish and Nutting

They have Jelly, Laird, Smith, Wlliams, Cripps, Walsh, Baker & Naish

I realise my overall ranking is not high but i deliberately threw round 12 by trading to players with the bye (had 15 players with the bye plus Nutting) in order to make sure i could secure wins in 2/3 of the bye rounds. That plan is looking decent at the moment. I've been lucky so far, there is no doubt about it but if it makes any difference last year i came 2nd or 3rd last in one of my leagues with the 6th or 7th highest points overall in the league. It happens. Just be glad that there is a bigger prize for top total points than finishing first in the league (which there should be!).
Don't write me a paragraph when I'm bantering you!

Nah you've played it well and by the sounds should win comfortably this week!

Don't write me a paragraph when I'm bantering you!

Nah you've played it well and by the sounds should win comfortably this week!
Haha yeah ill ease up on the long winded posts :p I feel like ive played it as well as i could but a victory this round is far from a certainty. All things being equal, on any other round, they would start favourites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back