Leagues Bigfooty Supercoach Tragics 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had a look at T1s ladder and if results don't go my way this week I could very possibly miss the top 8.

I'm in the top 200.

Jiska is gonna make the 8 ahead of me and he's 9k

This is rigged.
Will come down to the fact you weren’t good enough to beat me Seymour Skinner ;)

32C0DB40-EA0F-42EF-8684-D9222A1E8ABA.jpeg

Decided against (C) Gawn this week in a desperate bid to win my T2 match and hopefully reach the 8.
Gawn 121 at 3qtr and big_bazza has him locked in.

Unless Dunks goes 200 again tomorrow, I'm done!
Gawn MIA last quarter. Game on.

Gawn MIA last quarter. Game on.

Indeed.

RAVENEYES
Dunkley (C)
Stewart
vs
BIG_BAZZA
Dunkley
Heeney
99 points

If Dunks goes 120+ I reckon I'm home!

Meanwhile, you and the fat spider are projected to draw!
Gigantic needs a huge Sunday to topple dUkezz , looks to be 100 behind. This result might save us both!

Decided against (C) Gawn this week in a desperate bid to win my T2 match and hopefully reach the 8.
Gawn 121 at 3qtr and big_bazza has him locked in.

Unless Dunks goes 200 again tomorrow, I'm done!

ahh its you im playing, i didnt have a clue who it was :drunk: shes game on now broski, being on 120 at 3 qtr time he was looking like matching Cripps 150 but as per recent matches the dees fall apart in the last qtr. Your projected to win by 20 odd now so i need Heeney to outscore by 20 T.Stew and Dunkley to not go any bigger than 130ish. Ziebell (who just played his last match for me) and Whitfield both let me down.

Its going to be be bloody tight mate, best of luck kent :moustache:

Some huge matchups in T2 this week as the ladder reads;

6th Cudi 9-7 (vs Spacedog 15th)
7th Gigantic 9-7 (vs dUkezz 4th)
8th Jiska 9-7 (vs Obese Arachnid 11th)
9th Raveneyes 8-8 (vs big_bazza 5th)
10th pincrusher 8-8 (vs Dennis Confetti 17th)
11th Obese Arachnid 8-8 (vs Jiska 8th)

Mouth watering 8 vs 11 matchup to watch Jiska bow out of the finals.

Here is the uniques, Obese Arachnid on the left, and has Fyfe to bring back on for Clarke. Jiska Logue/Quaynor D5/6? Also has Hurn to deal with.

Obese Arachnid in a landslide...
Cracking game

211CBACE-8782-456F-B71F-C97C155F7508.jpeg

Traded Answerth out just before Bris played Melb. Has killed be every since. Comes in for Hurn for Obese. 98? Really? After consistent 40’s when I had him? What a ******* troll.

Cracking game

View attachment 716760

Traded Answerth out just before Bris played Melb. Has killed be every since. Comes in for Hurn for Obese. 98? Really? After consistent 40’s when I had him? What a ******* troll.
Yeah I traded that *er out too. What a joke

Obese Arachnid with the Macrae C like myself. If he matches the 130 and Merrett and JPK probably get around the same score it comes down to your Helmet and Logue to get you across the line. Will be close!

Indeed.

RAVENEYES
Dunkley (C)
Stewart
vs
BIG_BAZZA
Dunkley
Heeney
99 points

If Dunks goes 120+ I reckon I'm home!

Meanwhile, you and the fat spider are projected to draw!
Gigantic needs a huge Sunday to topple dUkezz , looks to be 100 behind. This result might save us both!

Dunkley shafting me deep today. Thanks kent.

Yeah I traded that f***er out too. What a joke

Obese Arachnid with the Macrae C like myself. If he matches the 130 and Merrett and JPK probably get around the same score it comes down to your Helmet and Logue to get you across the line. Will be close!
Logue and Quaynor. Not even 100 between them. s**t trucks :rolleyes:

Locked in a tight battle with Thuggee Cult after Dunkley fell 40 short of his projection.
193 + Harry Taylor versus Heeney, TKelly and Stewart.
Probably won't quite hang on unless Heeney takes a quarter or two off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jiska Any $$$ for for finishing 1st (Minor Premier)?
Entry fee will again be $50 for the year and the prizes will be:
Highest points overall: $300
Highest round score: $100

1st in league finals: $250
2nd in league finals: $150
3rd in league finals: $50
4th in league finals: $50

Also
Dunks over Macrae/Gawn/Cripps has cost me a finals spot. Would have finished 8th and would have set-up a rematch with Baz, but it's not to be.

Good luck to all those who made finals. Spend my money wisely!
Consolation might be that you currently have the highest round score with your 2656 in round 17!

If no one beats it there is $100 coming your way!

Dunks over Macrae/Gawn/Cripps has cost me a finals spot. Would have finished 8th and would have set-up a rematch with Baz, but it's not to be.

Good luck to all those who made finals. Spend my money wisely!
Bloody unlucky mate, i was sh1tting myself sunday but luckily for me Dunks had an off day and Heeney managed to snag a few goals/T. Stew had a quiet game.

I need to make a public apology to all those who just missed out on the final 8, ive had a shocking year and im ranked 14th i think on overall points but somehow i managed to snag a top 4 spot, I love this game

Finally after total points domination I eclipse SELFCONFESDAFLNERD to sit a top the T2 ladder.

We all know that means sweet FA come finals, but hopefully can get the choccies in the home qualifying against big_bazza this week. GL to all!
Best of luck this week kenty, only 5 uniques it should be tight. lets hope that T.Stew is Poo again and Marshall calms the * down and stops making a mug of me for picking the likes of Ziebell and Cameron over him :rolleyes:

Best of luck this week kenty, only 5 uniques it should be tight. lets hope that T.Stew is Poo again and Marshall calms the fu** down and stops making a mug of me for picking the likes of Ziebell and Cameron over him :rolleyes:
Just looking at it now baz it seems to be more than 5. I’ve got 9?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back