big_bazza

Club Legend
Dec 5, 2005
Tas
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
sydney swans
Just looking at it now baz it seems to be more than 5. I’ve got 9?
My bad, my silly ass was looking at gameday that still had last weekends match up :relaxed: anyway how you looking for this week mate, any sneaky trades planned ay you sly ol fox?

May 4, 2015
South-East Melb
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Nuggets, Giants, Arsenal
My bad, my silly ass was looking at gameday that still had last weekends match up :relaxed: anyway how you looking for this week mate, any sneaky trades planned ay you sly ol fox?
Haha fair enough

Nah mate just holding, playing for overall really so we’ll see how we go.

1 trade left for emergency anyway, Heeney on mid/fwd bench as cover.

Need a big player out, Danger/Boak/Fyfe etc

big_bazza

Club Legend
Dec 5, 2005
Tas
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
sydney swans
Alright m8, Ziebell 120 as a unique already.

I'll just give up now big_bazza
Game on now big boy, your only about 35 ahead in projections now. I was thinking of trading Jay Z this week too, i would of chopped my chol off by now if i had of gone through with that trade! Now i have to decide what to do with J.Cam :think:

May 4, 2015
South-East Melb
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Nuggets, Giants, Arsenal
Game on now big boy, your only about 35 ahead in projections now. I was thinking of trading Jay Z this week too, i would of chopped my chol off by now if i had of gone through with that trade! Now i have to decide what to do with J.Cam :think:
Think I saved you. Took off Hawkins to take Heeneys 120 (felt like I have to) and Hawkins is 67 at qtr time. FFS

big_bazza

Club Legend
Dec 5, 2005
Tas
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
sydney swans
Scratch that, finished on 88. Masterstroke with your Fyfe VC though, well done. Hopefully Gawn can match him
Funny you should say that about Fyfe mate, i was rapt when i score his score at full time buuuut i couldnt take his score coz im a ******* nuffie, luckily i only ended up losing 10 points.

My only 2 non playing players Naish and Young both played last night so i thought right on thats my captains sorted if Fyfe goes off but i forgot one major thing, to not have the E on the other bench players in Logue and Hanrahan who had both already played so i couldnt end up subbing anyone off without losing their score.

Re the Hawkings drama i didnt realise you benched him and saw his qtr time score and felt physically sick and thought i was rooted, then at half time i realised, then at full time i wish you kept the plonker on the field for Heeney. Man this round has been an emotional rollercoaster so far but atm im looking like getting a year high pb.

May 4, 2015
South-East Melb
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Nuggets, Giants, Arsenal
Funny you should say that about Fyfe mate, i was rapt when i score his score at full time buuuut i couldnt take his score coz im a ******* nuffie, luckily i only ended up losing 10 points.

My only 2 non playing players Naish and Young both played last night so i thought right on thats my captains sorted if Fyfe goes off but i forgot one major thing, to not have the E on the other bench players in Logue and Hanrahan who had both already played so i couldnt end up subbing anyone off without losing their score.

Re the Hawkings drama i didnt realise you benched him and saw his qtr time score and felt physically sick and thought i was rooted, then at half time i realised, then at full time i wish you kept the plonker on the field for Heeney. Man this round has been an emotional rollercoaster so far but atm im looking like getting a year high pb.
Haha mate you've got me beat unless Sheed is a late out and Treloar does his hammy in the first quarter!

This is my best. 2,656 in Round 17. Is it the highest so far?

Looks like you’ve locked in the win Kadog. Not all that disappointed, good to see you get through. Would have been rough to smash everyone like that all year and go out in straight sets. Good luck next week

Looks like you’ve locked in the win Kadog. Not all that disappointed, good to see you get through. Would have been rough to smash everyone like that all year and go out in straight sets. Good luck next week
Looking at the teams I thought you'd win.

Thanks mate. In the box seat but not over just yet. Not expecting much from Blakely so need Laird/Marshall to get it done.

Thanks mate. In the box seat but not over just yet. Not expecting much from Blakely so need Laird/Marshall to get it done.
I agree with Jiska. You were ranked in the 20's at one stage I think. It all went downhill after I beat you. ;)

I agree with Jiska. You were ranked in the 20's at one stage I think. It all went downhill after I beat you. ;)
41st was lowest I got to. Guess you ‘cocked’ it all up afterwards!

41st was lowest I got to. Guess you ‘cocked’ it all up afterwards!
Call it craft disease champ. I knew it was close to that. You deserve to get through given that.

I need 209 from Smith, Laird and Houli to get through myself.. Martin pulling out could have ****ed me.

Looking at the teams I thought you'd win.
So did I TBH. Not one single ton from my uniques. Zilliams, Whitfield, Piggy Oliver, JPK, Bont, which is pretty ironic given all of them are averaging over 100.

You’re home. Logue and Chol ain’t gonna do s**t. You need to cover them plus 70 with three players.

Hey Jiska, username who I'm playing?
Refer page 1 : https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/bigfooty-supercoach-tragics-2019.1211240/post-59336218

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back