Leagues Bigfooty Supercoach Tragics

Somebody else can have my spot Jiska
tenor.gif

Last edited:
LOL.

You do know that when you delete a post a moderator can see that you've deleted it. We even have the ability to undelete it.

I've undeleted all the posts you went through and deleted before claiming you never complained: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/bigfooty-supercoach-tragics-2019.1211240/page-14
And that's not including the 6 DM messages
Or getting people to track me down on Facebook and send messages to my personal accounts
All in the space of seven days

These leagues have run for 8 years without issue. I do everything on here as a volunteer. It's meant to be fun.

Anyway, no hard feelings, I just don't need that s**t, so we both move on. I'm sure you'll find another league.

Feb 17, 2009
epping
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
golden state warriors
Or getting people to track me down on Facebook and send messages to my personal accounts

These leagues have run for 8 years without issue. I do everything on here as a volunteer. It's meant to be fun.

Anyway, no hard feelings, I just don't need that s**t, so we both move on. I'm sure you'll find another league.
Never said that I didn’t like how the league was run? Not one message there is me saying I don’t like how the league is run? The messages were just trying to find out when the payment would be sent?

Jun 7, 2011
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Never said that I didn’t like how the league was run? Not one message there is me saying I don’t like how the league is run? The messages were just trying to find out when the payment would be sent?
No offence mate, but repeated posts and DMs on BigFooty is one thing.

Having your mates track down Jiska on Facebook is beyond the bounds of acceptable behaviour.

Honestly, I wouldn’t blame him for cancelling the Tragics league after putting up with that s**t.

Jul 14, 2010
Central Coast
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GWS Giants

I've not always seen eye to eye with Jiska but doubt he would post information like this without having information to back it up. Your right of reply dUkezz . If that is the case, then not cool.

Feb 17, 2009
epping
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
golden state warriors
I have never have had any issues with how the league is run, yes I messaged Jiska a few times in regards to the payment as I hadn’t had any responses. As for tracking him down on facebook that wasn’t me, my mate who is also in a league separately with Jiska did that himself and added me in.

would love to be in tragics again as I thoroughly enjoy it and the banter

SureBuddy

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 1, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
I have never have had any issues with how the league is run, yes I messaged Jiska a few times in regards to the payment as I hadn’t had any responses. As for tracking him down on facebook that wasn’t me, my mate who is also in a league separately with Jiska did that himself and added me in.

would love to be in tragics again as I thoroughly enjoy it and the banter
Give it up dude.

Going nuts? Was just trying to ask a qn, he couldn’t even respond

I wasn't going to get involved but I'd like you to consider these thoughts.

Uncle Jiska has started, managed and grown SC Tragics himself.
Yes some of us were involved in the initial set up, the founding tragic fathers as such, but the money, follow ups, updates and distribution of funds has and will always sit with Jiska
It is an exceptionally well run comp that has grown, and will hopefully continue to grow. Maybe a Tragics 3 will evolve, who knows and we can only hope.
What I am aware of is you didn't like an aspect of the way the competition was run, (final funds distribution) which is 100% your right.
After 5 years of being involved it's the first and only time a Tragics member has been openly disgruntled.
The aspect you were upset at will NOT be changing. There are is no set timing on final payments.
Never has been - Never will be.

This was an issue for you.

Kadog and other founding Tragics such as myself, found your open disdain of the Tragics process un-necessary and totally uncalled for.

I personally enjoy your SC posting and 100% rate your SC knowledge and opinion.

However I'll never come at you questioning someones integrity.

Tox

Last edited:
That’s a fair assessment toxic

Reading back through that thread I can see that dUkezz was getting a little over zealous because Uncle hadn’t responded (not sure if he did in a PM) in the days following but you just gotta trust the process, the rep of the comp and the guy running it. No ones gonna pull any shiftys here.

The Facebook thing was bush league imo. Didn’t need to go there. For that alone, I don’t blame Uncle for giving dukezz the boot.

Feb 17, 2009
epping
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
golden state warriors
That’s a fair assessment toxic

Reading back through that thread I can see that dUkezz was getting a little over zealous because Uncle hadn’t responded (not sure if he did in a PM) in the days following but you just gotta trust the process, the rep of the comp and the guy running it. No ones gonna pull any shiftys here.

The Facebook thing was bush league imo. Didn’t need to go there. For that alone, I don’t blame Uncle for giving dukezz the boot.
As I said the Facebook thing wasn’t me lol 🤦🏻‍♂️

If we can get 5 more people interested, we can have a 10 team Tragics 3.

Highest points overall: 100
Highest round score: 50

1st in leauge finals: 150
2nd in league finals: 100
3rd in league finals: 50
4th in league finals: 50

Back