Hawthorn
Other Teams
My SuperCoach team
Tragics 2 finals grid:
tragics2.JPG

TRAGICS 2 PRELIMINARY FINALS PREVIEW

PRELIMINARY FINAL 1

MATCH-UPS (teams may not be final)

FAILTOSUCCEED (A Massive Bonar) vs. Raveneyes (Motown Sharks)
Byrne-Jones vs May
Laird vs Haynes
Dangerfield vs Fyfe
Oliver vs Coniglio
Walters vs JPK
D.Smith vs O.McInerney​

I'm sure we'll both VC Gawn and take it, if not Macrae or Neale will step up. (I'm bringing Gawn back for Draper, just not done yet).
We both have Simpkin & Docherty with injury clouds, both with Riccardi and Sholl to cover. A trade in hand if required could be crucial here.

Fyfe going forward more could lose out big time to Dangerfield, unless he can snag a few goals. Though Danger also loves a goal himself!
Laird now in the mids has been dominant, though Haynes is also on fire with his intercept skills and efficiency. Should be an interesting contest!
Coniglio is out of form. Can he turn it around against the super-premo Oliver? Ollie will be sure to bounce back from his lowest score (94) last week.
Byrne-Jones a huge POD at 1% ownership, rewarded coaches with a ton last week. May was down on form after recent tons. This one could go either way.
Will Walters continue to play forward? How many mid minutes will he get? Can JPK return to his old ways and score a ton? Crucial match this!
O.McInerney is also down on scoring. Needs to clunk a goal or two to beat lunchmeat. Can Devon step up and score his 5th ton?

One coach looks a clear favourite here. Prediction: A Massive Bonar by 58 points.

PRELIMINARY FINAL 2

stevebbb (Bafingwood FC) vs Cudi (Flint Tropics)

Laird vs Daniel
Z.Merrett vs Fyfe
Viney vs Oliver
M.Crouch vs Boak
Langford vs Bontempelli
Gawn vs Goldstein
R.O'Brien vs Grundy
O.McInerney vs Riccardi​

With so many unique premos, captaincy and vice-captaincy will be crucial in this match-up. Neither have Macrae, but both have Neale.
stevebbb hoping his Crow trio can get it done, while Cudi needs big games from his Doggies duo.

Crucial ruck battle here with all 4 unique. Gawn clearly the pick of them, so if ROB can match Grundy and Goldstein, this could be a big win for stevebbb
Huge battle in the Demon's midfield. Viney got it done last week after a period of Oliver dominance. Will Oliver strike back?
Zerrett has really become a super-premo this year, while Fyfe has regressed due to his forward minutes. Can Fyfe match Zerrett's outstanding recent form?
Which SA based mid will prevail? M.Crouch or Boak? Both can go huge, and go low.
Langford has stepped up in recent weeks. Can he match the scoring power of the Bont?
Daniel & Laird with big tons in recent weeks. Can they both maintain it?
Does Cudi have another trade to remove Riccardi from the field? Or is he happy with the match-up against the Big O?

Tight contest. Prediction: My Pies boy Bafingwood FC by 26 points

Good luck everyone! (but not too much FTS hehe)

Also - Cudi & FAILTOSUCCEED.
We don't see you around here much these days!
I, and I'm sure many others, would love to see you post more often on the SC boards, even though the season is nearly over. You are both obviously talented Supercoaches, and your returns would be most welcome!
Do what I do - just put the troglodytes and neanderthals on ignore and enjoy the bants :thumbsu:

Great write up Raveneyes !

Plenty of unique in my clash so pretty exciting match up, might have a trade or two up my sleeve ;)

Have been meaning to post more this year but 2020 has got the better of me. Don't want to jump on too much as would seem like a front runner haha

Can't wait to lose another prelim like I seem to every year in this league.

Great write up Raveneyes !

Plenty of unique in my clash so pretty exciting match up, might have a trade or two up my sleeve ;)

Have been meaning to post more this year but 2020 has got the better of me. Don't want to jump on too much as would seem like a front runner haha

Can't wait to lose another prelim like I seem to every year in this league.
21CED97E-1988-48A2-A363-765A9992846B.gif

Cudi think you got me comfortably mate. Bont and Daniel on track for mega scores. You have 2 cracks at a good captain score with Neale and Grundy. Grundy will score well after a rest.

I needed a big score from ROB and MCrouch, they let me down. BigO is trash with another ruckman in the team.

Your 2 Freo and 2 Dogs players vs witches hats
vs
My 2 Dons players part of witches hats FC

Cudi think you got me comfortably mate. Bont and Daniel on track for mega scores. You have 2 cracks at a good captain score with Neale and Grundy. Grundy will score well after a rest.

I needed a big score from ROB and MCrouch, they let me down. BigO is trash with another ruckman in the team.

Your 2 Freo and 2 Dogs players vs witches hats
vs
My 2 Dons players part of witches hats FC

Yeah my Dogs feasting on an ordinary side has helped me massively.

Just got to hope Grundy doesn't fall over in the warmup.

Yeah my Dogs feasting on an ordinary side has helped me massively.

Just got to hope Grundy doesn't fall over in the warmup.
Yep, if they scored 100s it would have made it interesting, now you'll only need a 70 or something from Grundy to win

GL in the granny

FAILTOSUCCEED

Premiership Player
Jun 18, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
TRAGICS 2 PRELIMINARY FINALS PREVIEW

PRELIMINARY FINAL 1

FAILTOSUCCEED (A Massive Bonar) vs. Raveneyes (Motown Sharks)

Byrne-Jones vs May
Laird vs Haynes
Dangerfield vs Fyfe
Oliver vs Coniglio
Walters vs JPK
D.Smith vs O.McInerney​

I'm sure we'll both VC Gawn and take it, if not Macrae or Neale will step up. (I'm bringing Gawn back for Draper, just not done yet).
We both have Simpkin & Docherty with injury clouds, both with Riccardi and Sholl to cover. A trade in hand if required could be crucial here.

Fyfe going forward more could lose out big time to Dangerfield, unless he can snag a few goals. Though Danger also loves a goal himself!
Laird now in the mids has been dominant, though Haynes is also on fire with his intercept skills and efficiency. Should be an interesting contest!
Coniglio is out of form. Can he turn it around against the super-premo Oliver? Ollie will be sure to bounce back from his lowest score (94) last week.
Byrne-Jones a huge POD at 1% ownership, rewarded coaches with a ton last week. May was down on form after recent tons. This one could go either way.
Will Walters continue to play forward? How many mid minutes will he get? Can JPK return to his old ways and score a ton? Crucial match this!
O.McInerney is also down on scoring. Needs to clunk a goal or two to beat lunchmeat. Can Devon step up and score his 5th ton?

One coach looks a clear favourite here. Prediction: A Massive Bonar by 58 points.

PRELIMINARY FINAL 2

stevebbb (Bafingwood FC) vs Cudi (Flint Tropics)

Laird vs Daniel
Z.Merrett vs Fyfe
Viney vs Oliver
M.Crouch vs Boak
Langford vs Bontempelli
Gawn vs Goldstein
R.O'Brien vs Grundy
O.McInerney vs Riccardi​

With so many unique premos, captaincy and vice-captaincy will be crucial in this match-up. Neither have Macrae, but both have Neale.
stevebbb hoping his Crow trio can get it done, while Cudi needs big games from his Doggies duo.

Crucial ruck battle here with all 4 unique. Gawn clearly the pick of them, so if ROB can match Grundy and Goldstein, this could be a big win for stevebbb
Huge battle in the Demon's midfield. Viney got it done last week after a period of Oliver dominance. Will Oliver strike back?
Zerrett has really become a super-premo this year, while Fyfe has regressed due to his forward minutes. Can Fyfe match Zerrett's outstanding recent form?
Which SA based mid will prevail? M.Crouch or Boak? Both can go huge, and go low.
Langford has stepped up in recent weeks. Can he match the scoring power of the Bont?
Daniel & Laird with big tons in recent weeks. Can they both maintain it?
Does Cudi have another trade to remove Riccardi from the field? Or is he happy with the match-up against the Big O?

Tight contest. Prediction: My Pies boy Bafingwood FC by 26 points

Good luck everyone! (but not too much FTS hehe)

Also - Cudi & FAILTOSUCCEED.
We don't see you around here much these days!
I, and I'm sure many others, would love to see you post more often on the SC boards, even though the season is nearly over. You are both obviously talented Supercoaches, and your returns would be most welcome!
Do what I do - just put the troglodytes and neanderthals on ignore and enjoy the bants :thumbsu:
Awesome work mate. Looks like I’ve got you beaten, you were unlucky Neale got tagged as your C.

No deliberate reason for not being on as much, maybe my lack of hope and interest in the Kangas is it.

Hi Uncle, you have my bank details from the last few years.

Transfer my winnings when you have time, thanks mate.

Jul 14, 2010
Central Coast
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GWS Giants
Thanks again Jiska for organising as always. I managed to win the BFT2 league which I’m very happy with, I’ll PM you my details legend.
PM away. It won't get you anything. We agreed due to the compromised season to roll the entries over to next year. Read back. ;)

Mar 11, 2007
Brisbane
AFL Club
Hawthorn
PM away. It won't get you anything. We agreed due to the compromised season to roll the entries over to next year. Read back. ;)
You mean to tell me I've been watching my highest T2 round score of the year so far and the sleepness nights that come with being clubhouse leader for the last 2 months for nothing. Damn!! 🤣

Back