Leagues Bigfooty Supercoach Tragics

Remove this Banner Ad

I noticed there are only 16 names in the T2 list. Not sure who has dropped out for this year, but I'm pretty sure stevebbb was keen to re-claim his spot after missing out last year.
I elevated enobrien as the highest scorer to T1 to replace TheBeardAmigos who literally disappeared off the face of the planet.

Yep, you're quite right, he did say that. I'll add him in there.

If there are any regulars that didn't play last year that would like to join up this year, please reply stating your interest so we can put you on the standby list to fill spots that become vacant. When we say "regulars", we mean users who post here weekly throughout the SuperCoach season and have done so for at least two years.
Well under that Criteria I seem to qualify, please put me down Uncle Jiska.

Last edited:
Most definitely in Unc

Can you leave me in div 2 though so I can collect easy cash off those scrubs like I did last year? :moustache:
You should be privileged to be offered it. I asked for one of the spare spots in T1 a couple of years ago when I won T2 and was overlooked for others. Must have been in uncle Jiska 's bad books that year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most definitely in Unc

Can you leave me in div 2 though so I can collect easy cash off those scrubs like I did last year? :moustache:

giphy.gif

You should be privileged to be offered it. I asked for one of the spare spots in T1 a couple of years ago when I won T2 and was overlooked for others. Must have been in uncle Jiska 's bad books that year.
I'm kidding mate, no offense intended lol

Happy and priveleged to be in T1 if Jiska wants me to

We were 9th overall last year in T2. Was an unreal season from that group

In 2018?

That means I've been in a top 10 league for the last two years (Pies Division 1 finished 8th in 2019).

More likely there was no spot. T1 pretty much holds it's members year after year after year. It's unusual for a spot to open up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back