Leagues Bigfooty Supercoach Tragics

Remove this Banner Ad

IN !

WW It will  be mine.gif
money-dollars.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

G'day!
Sorry for the delay, been in hospital, not on BF so much.
Yep, keen, same bank details as last time?
If anything needed organization-wise, let me know.
Where'd you finish up last year, btw, you must have given top 500 or higher a nudge?
Excellent season 👍
Good luck to all 🤞

G'day!
Sorry for the delay, been in hospital, not on BF so much.
Yep, keen, same bank details as last time?
If anything needed organization-wise, let me know.
Where'd you finish up last year, btw, you must have given top 500 or higher a nudge?
Excellent season 👍
Good luck to all 🤞
You ok mate, rona?

You ok mate, rona?
Nah, mate, interval running pre-xmas. In the dark, didn't see an obstacle, couldn't brace, had a spill.
Bilateral quad tendon rupture, bone bruising (impact trauma across knees, stone barrier). Went 2.5 wks undiagnosed - was wobbly getting up / sitting down but could walk OK, should have flopped around like a seal instead 🤣.
Back walking with dual braces in full extension, can dress, wash myself, climb and descend stairs, walk without crutches, do upper body stuff in the rehab gym, docs and physios seem happy with that.
Can head home tomorrow, open up the braces to 30 degrees in a month and start to put the foot on the pedal rehab-wise, want to try to get back to sport by the end of the year 🤞.
Hope all's good on your end!

Nah, mate, interval running pre-xmas. In the dark, didn't see an obstacle, couldn't brace, had a spill.
Bilateral quad tendon rupture, bone bruising (impact trauma across knees, stone barrier). Went 2.5 wks undiagnosed - was wobbly getting up / sitting down but could walk OK, should have flopped around like a seal instead 🤣.
Back walking with dual braces in full extension, can dress, wash myself, climb and descend stairs, walk without crutches, do upper body stuff in the rehab gym, docs and physios seem happy with that.
Can head home tomorrow, open up the braces to 30 degrees in a month and start to put the foot on the pedal rehab-wise, want to try to get back to sport by the end of the year 🤞.
Get well soon mate.

Bilateral quad tendon rupture, bone bruising (impact trauma across knees, stone barrier). Went 2.5 wks undiagnosed - was wobbly getting up / sitting down but could walk OK, should have flopped around like a seal instead .
Can head home tomorrow, open up the braces to 30 degrees in a month and start to put the foot on the pedal rehab-wise, want to try to get back to sport by the end of the year .
Ouch!

Hope you're well and truly on the mend.

All good here, hope it all goes smoothly.

Speedy recovery mate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back