Podcast BigFooty Tigercast S07 Weekly Show - We are live tonight 8:30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Current episode: S08 - Round 5 vs West Coast

Show should now be on iTunes, Spotify etc (if not now, it will be shortly once they process)

Topics covered:
-Welcome to everyone
-Gather Round, did it work?
-Norwood ground shape
-Review of St Kilda Game
-Browns laser passing
-MRJ best game for the club
-Kozzy selection, did it pay off?
-Preview vs West Coast

Otherwise you can view it below:

If you listen to us on iTunes be sure to leave us a review to bump us up the rankings and Subscribe on YouTube!

You can also subscribe to us and follow us on social media at the below links:
YouTube

iTunes

Spotify
Facebook
Twitter
Spreaker

Loved the chat Michaels

Richo is the reason i became a tiger fan. Also a little cool story the day he kicked 10 he won me $2000. I entered the Friday Night footy text comp for who would kick the most goals for the round. Naturally i picked Richo, totally forgot about it and got a nice little phone call on Monday morning letting me know i had won.

for anyone that is interested, tonight we recorded a podcast for the summer series which is part of the main board.

tonight's guests were our very own captain blood 17 and North Melbourne's very own, Snake Baker!

topics we discussed:

AFL X
Grassroots footy / Tasmanian footy
Hannah Mouncey decision

A good bit of friendly banter along the way as well. We fired a few shots all in good fun!

It was honestly a really good chat with everyone, a lot of interesting points were made.

if you want to check it out, here is the link.

https://www.spreaker.com/episode/14144338

for anyone that is interested, tonight we recorded a podcast for the summer series which is part of the main board.

tonight's guests were our very own captain blood 17 and North Melbourne's very own, Snake Baker!
Just proves what I long suspected, Snakey is the alt of one of our guys playing a long wind-up. ;)

Looking forward to giving it a listen tomorrow. Cheers Michaels.

topics we discussed:

AFL X
Grassroots footy / Tasmanian footy
Hannah Mouncey decision

A good bit of friendly banter along the way as well. We fired a few shots all in good fun!

It was honestly a really good chat with everyone, a lot of interesting points were made.

if you want to check it out, here is the link.

https://www.spreaker.com/episode/14144338
that's nice, captain blood 17 got to meet his crush.

Did you give snake any s**t for his Richmond salt

Nah not directly

Le grille and I wanted to make a point that despite all the crap that goes on we can still all come together for proper footy discussion

However we did throw a few bits of bait out there lol. Was all a bit of fun

Snake is a ripper. Was good fun last night. I was also mindful that as it was a MB podcast i had to dial it down a bit. Didn’t want a Carlton mod carding me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Did you ask him if he still stands by his claim that Lachie Hansen is a better forward the Jack Riewoldt?

One thing i learnt last night is Snake is pretty switched on. A very good troll.

Sent from my iPhone using Righteous Man Power.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One thing i learnt last night is Snake is pretty switched on. A very good troll.

When he's not blinded by his norf bias this is true, is pretty intelligent as he like to tell us, but gets struck down by fanboyism worst then most.

When he's not blinded by his norf bias this is true, is pretty intelligent as he like to tell us, but gets struck down by fanboyism worst then most.

He knows what he's doing. That much i am sure of.

almost finished the pod and the only problem I had was with captain blood 17 listing the heights and weights because it takes a very simplistic view to the whole situation

for example

203cm 98kg
190cm 100kg

one is Hannah Mouncey and one is Liz Cambage female professional basketballer

almost finished the pod and the only problem I had was with captain blood 17 listing the heights and weights because it takes a very simplistic view to the whole situation

for example

203cm 98kg
190cm 100kg

one is Hannah Mouncey and one is Liz Cambage female professional basketballer

I am a simple man. Snake was bang on with his analysis and I merely supported the view.

I am a simple man. Snake was bang on with his analysis and I merely supported the view.

yeah snake was very good, have a new found appreciation for him after posting in a thread about legalising drugs on the srp board

Very surprised by Snake.

He sounds pretty switched on.

all an act. reels in susceptible people will sensible analysis then once you're feeling like you relate with him he'll convert you to #lolnorfism

all an act. reels in susceptible people will sensible analysis then once you're feeling like you relate with him he'll convert you to #lolnorfism
Lol no chance of that happening. Tigers have a better looking playing group. ;)

He is very very switched on.

Snake and captain blood 17 had some really good ideas during the show.

Both very well researched too..
What shits me is we have people llike you, CB17 and even Snake Baker who are just normal people but are well researched and quite knowledgeable doing these podcasts for free but we have morons like the afl footy 'journalists' being paid to write stuff they know s**t all about. Doesn't seem right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back