Podcast BigFooty Tigercast S07 Weekly Show - We are live tonight 8:30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Last nights show is available on iTunes, Spotify etc or can be viewed on YouTube!

Topics covered:
-Welcome to everyone
-Richmond redevelopment additional cost, club asking members to chip in.
-Liam Baker & Dustin Martin movements
-Would you do the trade?
-Preview of Melbourne game.

Otherwise you can view it below:

If you listen to us on iTunes be sure to leave us a review to bump us up the rankings and Subscribe on YouTube!

You can also subscribe to us and follow us on social media at the below links:
YouTube

iTunes

Spotify
Facebook
Twitter
Spreaker

Last edited:
Never laughed so hard at one of your podcasts before Michaels

You should start a tradition, these three should do your last series podcast of every year!

It’ll make the harder years, when they eventually come, end on a brighter note. :D

Never laughed so hard at one of your podcasts before Michaels

You should start a tradition, these three should do your last series podcast of every year!

It’ll make the harder years, when they eventually come, end on a brighter note. :D

I like the sound of that!

You should hear what they are already talking about doing if / when they all appear on another episode :p:D

I like the sound of that!

You should hear what they are already talking about doing if / when they all appear on another episode :p:D

Shhhhhhhhhhh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We were talking about you, not to you.

:rose:
image.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of you need to either buy a new chair or spray it with WD40.....

It was @Tiger71’s chair. Was shitting me the whole broadcast.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

It sounded to me like you were rubbing your little head vigorously to the dulcet tones of @Michaels

EFA.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Alright Tonights episode has been completed and what an absolute belter it was.

Where to begin..

On tonights episode we discuss:
-Richmond vs Hawks final
-No Ticket for you Version 2.0
-The return of the Fable Singers version of the theme song
-Brownlow medal and Dusty's chances
-Dusty's injury scare and the inside word on if he will play
-Trade talk update with T71
-Preview of the Prelim Final vs Collingwood.

Now on the surface that run down doesn't look like a lot, but what you will listen to is 79 minutes of absolute gold from the guests. There was plenty of laughs, a lot of clubs copped a spray, there was a knock knock joke, flinging s**t at players was discussed at the end, plus a whole heap of stuff I just can't begin to explain.

**warning** - I haven't edited this episode, it was too funny and natural to mess with, so there is a mild language warning.
If you're easily offended, don't listen. If you enjoy hearing about the tigers with some great banter along the way, this is a MUST listen episode.

Massive thanks to Grockadoc captain blood 17 and Tiger71 we must do this again sometime.

check out the link below for the episode.

https://www.spreaker.com/episode/15735271

I just finished listening while driving around working. F**king brilliant guys. That was as funny as anything I've seen or heard all year (except, possibly, for David King's "expert" analysis).

I'll have to give it another run later today or tomorrow morning I think. I seriously had to pull over a couple of times there, I was laughing that hard.

Be hard to top for next week if (when) we spank the pies.

*just drove past PRO. F**king packed!

Last edited:
I just finished listening while driving around working. F**king brilliant guys. That was as funny as anything I've seen or heard all year (except, possibly, for David King's "expert" analysis).

I'll have to give it another run later today or tomorrow morning I think. I seriously had to pull over a couple of times there, I was laughing that hard.

Be hard to top for next week if (when) we spank the pies.

*just drove past PRO. F**king packed!
More than the 1,000 that showed up across the road yesterday? :D

More than the 1,000 that showed up across the road yesterday? :D
By the look of it, yes. Just got them covered, lol.

The northern end of the ground must be closed to the public, because it looked like nobody was up that end of the ground.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back