Podcast BigFooty Tigercast S07 Weekly Show - We are live tonight 8:30pm

Thanks to those who jumped on for the live show last night!

The show is now up on iTunes, Spotify etc or you can rewatch below:

Topics:
-Review of Port game
-Grimes, where is he at?
-Young cubs and how they went
-How we are officiated
-Preview of Swans game. - 39:50 mark

Talking sense

Rookie
Apr 2, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Guys I said this earlier.. Libba is definitely meeting with the club (and bombers), and therefore that could be holding up the Lloyd trade also. Bombers now have Shiel so they may have coolled on him. The offer from the Dogs to Libba is pitiful and he is very gettable, although his preference would be to stay at the Dogs.

Tiges1229

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Sep 26, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Episode was enjoyable as always.

I’m not sure why you are both so bullish about our cap - we have just landed Tom lynch on the back of a flag and had 4xAA reps - to land a proven performer like scully surely we need to move someone on

Miles wage gone, C Ellis wage gone, Lloyds wage going to be gone, Concas wage gone, Griffith gone , Hampson wage gone, Lids part payment of his GWS contract gone, then there will be delistings. There is at least minimum 1.2 mill to 1.5 mill gone out the door.

Apr 10, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Miles wage gone, C Ellis wage gone, Lloyds wage going to be gone, Concas wage gone, Griffith gone , Hampson wage gone, Lids part payment of his GWS contract gone, then there will be delistings. There is at least minimum 1.2 mill to 1.5 mill gone out the door.

You’re assuming everyone who resigned this year has no wage growth - short In particular would have had a reasonable raise and grimes, Nank and Graham all signed new deals in feb

That’s a big chunk of the 1.2 gone IMO

Mar 13, 2007
THE TAN
AFL Club
Richmond
You’re assuming everyone who resigned this year has no wage growth - short In particular would have had a reasonable raise and grimes, Nank and Graham all signed new deals in feb

That’s a big chunk of the 1.2 gone IMO
Cotchin, rance and jacks extension are rumored to have been 250 a year with the total amount then spread over the whole term of the new contract . So in essence it is feasible that the extension of the contract of these 3 made the room for lynch plus some. Dusty's contract is also alleged to be that front ended that after next year his pay could be as low as $600k a year.

Apr 10, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Cotchin, rance and jacks extension are rumored to have been 250 a year with the total amount then spread over the whole term of the new contract . So in essence it is feasible that the extension of the contract of these 3 made the room for lynch plus some. Dusty's contract is also alleged to be that front ended that after next year his pay could be as low as $600k a year.

I’m not saying it’s impossible, but I’m not as bullish as others

A lot of faith being placed in balmey playing ducks and drakes and not being truthful when he says we are done

Time will tell

Good work as usual boys.

My major take away is that we have an iron in many different fires, and we'll see what comes through. Helping out other deals will help us.

At worst we pillage the draft.

So we've won already with Tom Lynch and have a pretty good shot at something else tasty happening. But it might also fall over, and we're happy enough with that.

article-2297952-18DCD6D7000005DC-458_634x421.jpg

My lawyers are currently in the process of getting a lawsuit written up for my name to be mentioned without my authority.

You won’t see the light of day Tiger71 - last time I tell you things like the Lynch news two years out.

:D

Dude, he said you two are mates

Fact you are not denying this is just sad. I should put you on ignore on principle

Good work as usual boys.

My major take away is that we have an iron in many different fires, and we'll see what comes through. Helping out other deals will help us.

At worst we pillage the draft.

So we've won already with Tom Lynch and have a pretty good shot at something else tasty happening. But it might also fall over, and we're happy enough with that.

article-2297952-18DCD6D7000005DC-458_634x421.jpg

The greatest animal on Earth.

The greatest animal on Earth.

Apart from growing up in the Tom Hafey era, I wonder if I love this club because the tiger is the most beautiful animal. Makes a lion or eagle look anemic.

Mar 9, 2007
Way over yonder across the hill
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Burnie United FC, Cheddar AFC
Apart from growing up in the Tom Hafey era, I wonder if I love this club because the tiger is the most beautiful animal. Makes a lion or eagle look anemic.
The one reason I chose Richmond as my team when I was a little boy was I loved animals and my favourite animal was the tiger.

Still is.

Back