Podcast BigFooty Tigercast S07 Weekly Show - We are live tonight 8:30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Current episode: S08 - Round 5 vs West Coast

Show should now be on iTunes, Spotify etc (if not now, it will be shortly once they process)

Topics covered:
-Welcome to everyone
-Gather Round, did it work?
-Norwood ground shape
-Review of St Kilda Game
-Browns laser passing
-MRJ best game for the club
-Kozzy selection, did it pay off?
-Preview vs West Coast

Otherwise you can view it below:

If you listen to us on iTunes be sure to leave us a review to bump us up the rankings and Subscribe on YouTube!

You can also subscribe to us and follow us on social media at the below links:
YouTube

iTunes

Spotify
Facebook
Twitter
Spreaker

I cannot wait to see both Tiger71 and Grockadoc in Geelong -p.s .... don't forget your roll of toilet paper guys hahahahaha

The Whateley segment was so f***ing funny.

By the way Grockadoc I know how you feel, having been born and trapped in Geelong with my family supporting the Cats until I was old enough to escape. I went for the Tigers to spite my father who wanted us all to be Cat fans. Females normally do what they are brainwashed to do but there was no way I was going to barrack for that team. I also have a putrid amount of hate for the Cats.

I was living in Geelong in 2017 looking after my mum and it was glorious walking around in my Tiger gear and I hope you get another chance to do that this year. I will be visiting there if we win just to rub it in a little more also!

Fantastic Podcast guys - and I cannot wait to hear more of Tiger71's trade news this week
Not true! My Dad tried to 'brainwash' me to go for Saints, but I'm a Tiger!

Yeah same, I was worried in that first quarter, but then had to remind myself that they were spending all their energy early! I knew it wouldn't last and we'd be ready when they started to fade.
I was at a party to watch it on big screen and simply said to some of my tiger mates “we will do it for 4 quarters can they?”
That’s the thing about the tiges it’s 120 mins every week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very clever and witty stuff...made it all the more worthwhile to listen to...
Everybody feeling each other out for the first time...need to be brought back together again for the fireworks to start for the GF preview! Fingers crossed!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back