Podcast BigFooty Tigercast S07 Weekly Show - We are live tonight 8:30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks to those who jumped on for the live show last night!

The show is now up on iTunes, Spotify etc or you can rewatch below:

Topics:
-Review of Port game
-Grimes, where is he at?
-Young cubs and how they went
-How we are officiated
-Preview of Swans game. - 39:50 mark

Well, that's podcast was incredible.

So impressed with the Whateley interview. I just had visions of the practice going into it all hahahaha

I know from my perspective that interview was completely off the cuff in terms of the questions, and none of us had any idea where the answers were heading lol.

It was a very late idea and Rodney Dangerfield was supurb and good enough to pull that together really quickly!

I know from my perspective that interview was completely off the cuff in terms of the questions, and none of us had any idea where the answers were heading lol.

It was a very late idea and Rodney Dangerfield was supurb and good enough to pull that together really quickly!
Lol there was a little bit of prep not too much, the daughter is a pro! Hardest part is morphing into others like Richie!

Tonight we are going LIVE at around 7:30pm for the Grand Final Tigercast episode!!

Like all good teams we are going in with a unchanged lineup.

so i'll be joined by Tiger71 Grockadoc and Justin Charles again to review the Prelim and preview the Grand Final!

Justin has advised me he has some great insights he is looking forward to sharing.

I'm just guessing here but Dangerflop and Gryan Divers might get a mention early on..

You can tune in tonight LIVE at 7:30pm approx by clicking the link below around that time.

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
Tonight we are going LIVE at around 7:30pm for the Grand Final Tigercast episode!!

so i'll be joined by Tiger71 Grockadoc and Justin Charles again to review the Prelim and preview the Grand Final!

Justin has advised me he has some great insights he is looking forward to sharing.

I'm just guessing here but Dangerflop and Gryan Divers might get a mention early on..

You can tune in tonight LIVE at 7:30pm approx by clicking the link below around that time.

Good thinking! Excellent choices re the lineup and looking forward to hearing all things winning about the Tigers in 2019!!! :thumbsu: :wineglass::thumbsu:

Good thinking! Excellent choices re the lineup and looking forward to hearing all things winning about the Tigers in 2019!!! :thumbsu: :wineglass::thumbsu:

Gonna be a Geelong bashing for half of it. 😂

db26

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 26, 2007
Punt road
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa,A-league

Can you guys on the show discuss how best we combat gws tall forwards and help Dusty with the tag ?.

Can you guys on the show discuss how best we combat gws tall forwards and help Dusty with the tag ?.

great points there, I will definitely raise that with the guys as both of those things are vital for us to take care of if we are to win!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

why would you want to go on when the brownlow is on? surely tomorrow night is a better night? *sigh*

Cause tomorrow night doesn't work for us.

Just put the brownlow on mute lol.

Sep 11, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Storm|V/OzCricket|NBA-P|NHL-P|V8|F1
Isn't Hamish hosting the Brownlow? It will be a cringefest.
I don't care how cringy it is, I still enjoy it :)

Cause tomorrow night doesn't work for us.

Just put the brownlow on mute lol.
haha might have to put it on mute. or just not listen live

Remove this Banner Ad

Back