Podcast BigFooty Tigercast S07 Weekly Show - We are live tonight 8:30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Current episode: S08 - Round 5 vs West Coast

Show should now be on iTunes, Spotify etc (if not now, it will be shortly once they process)

Topics covered:
-Welcome to everyone
-Gather Round, did it work?
-Norwood ground shape
-Review of St Kilda Game
-Browns laser passing
-MRJ best game for the club
-Kozzy selection, did it pay off?
-Preview vs West Coast

Otherwise you can view it below:

If you listen to us on iTunes be sure to leave us a review to bump us up the rankings and Subscribe on YouTube!

You can also subscribe to us and follow us on social media at the below links:
YouTube

iTunes

Spotify
Facebook
Twitter
Spreaker

Great episode again and JC's confidence has me excited as every call he's made has come true.

He has been very good with the predictions!
But he doesn't just throw it out there, he actually explains and gives reasons why.

Love his input!

A quality show...see I know it's quality cos I listened right to the very end! :)
Justin toned it down a tad and demonstrated an audio version of what it means to be a Richmond man! Good articulate input as always and worth a listen to!
Tiger71 keeps it bubbling along and I enjoyed his footy trade tit-bits!
Groc battled manfully with his game/player inputs!
Michaels...consummate radio/host presentator!
Not to be missed at all if your a Tiger supporter or even a footy follower...one of the cherry's on top of Grand Final week!... :thumbsu: :beermug:

What a call by Justin Charles!
JC was on the money! I remembered what he said we will win by a large margin!

He has never swayed from his thoughts.

I know it might have been a bit uneasy listening to that kind of prediction 1 week out from the actual game but he absolutely nailed it.

Just trying to organize the Grand Final review episode with him!

I know it might have been a bit uneasy listening to that kind of prediction 1 week out from the actual game but he absolutely nailed it.

Very much a ballsy call by JC and he backed it up with a reasonable argument too!
Definitely you guys need to organize a GF review! Let the love flow!

I'll jump on if you want

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ahh, Wednesday night... won't be listening live as I have my own GF of indoor cricket to play... Thursday listening for me :)

Good luck for your Grand Final! Remember, don't always have to play it safe hitting the side nets ;)

Any mystery guests on tonight, Michaels?

Nah no mystery guests at this stage.

Good! It isn't funny and you guys are better than that crap.

that Gerard Whatley segment was one of the most popular bits of audio for the year!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back