Podcast BigFooty Tigercast S07 Weekly Show - We are live tonight 8:30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Current episode: S08 - Round 5 vs West Coast

Show should now be on iTunes, Spotify etc (if not now, it will be shortly once they process)

Topics covered:
-Welcome to everyone
-Gather Round, did it work?
-Norwood ground shape
-Review of St Kilda Game
-Browns laser passing
-MRJ best game for the club
-Kozzy selection, did it pay off?
-Preview vs West Coast

Otherwise you can view it below:

If you listen to us on iTunes be sure to leave us a review to bump us up the rankings and Subscribe on YouTube!

You can also subscribe to us and follow us on social media at the below links:
YouTube

iTunes

Spotify
Facebook
Twitter
Spreaker

Should i keep the Swayze or steal Groin Gurus face as an avatar? I’m torn on the idea.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Take a breath Micro71 :p

haha sorry. I am still not used to this stuff.

I could hear my wife yelling in the back ground at one of my kids and the bloody dog losing his s**t and figured If i talked really quickly it would speeden up the podcast so I protect my wife from sounding like a banshee lol

Should i keep the Swayze or steal Groin Gurus face as an avatar? I’m torn on the idea.

Should get snakes rat/gaff avatar. Symbolises the greatest melt in BF history

dont change

GG is rocking a glittery pittard av, makes Justin Bieber look butch

Should get snakes rat/gaff avatar. Symbolises the greatest melt in BF history

I’m thinking about one of those two. I liked GG’s more. It was some beaver thing with GG’s beaming face next to it. I was killing myself laughing at them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

haha sorry. I am still not used to this stuff.

I could hear my wife yelling in the back ground at one of my kids and the bloody dog losing his s**t and figured If i talked really quickly it would speeden up the podcast so I protect my wife from sounding like a banshee lol

Say hello to tigs2010 for me.

I’m thinking about one of those two. I liked GG’s more. It was some beaver thing with GG’s beaming face next to it. I was killing myself laughing at them.

It was awesome. As much as I cant stand those two, I did genuinely feel for some of their fellow supporters who they strung along like that. Was a disgrace.

It was awesome. As much as I cant stand those two, I did genuinely feel for some of their fellow supporters who they strung along like that. Was a disgrace.

They have some great posters there. I really miss Royals1924. Was a top poster, but most of them actually deserve the s**t they cop.

he changed it to this

180598.jpg

If I had the skills I’d change his current avatar if Jasper Pittard so it says dud instead of jet and use that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back