Podcast BigFooty Tigercast S07 Weekly Show - We are live tonight 8:30pm

Thanks to those who jumped on for the live show last night!

The show is now up on iTunes, Spotify etc or you can rewatch below:

Topics:
-Review of Port game
-Grimes, where is he at?
-Young cubs and how they went
-How we are officiated
-Preview of Swans game. - 39:50 mark

Should i keep the Swayze or steal Groin Gurus face as an avatar? I’m torn on the idea.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Tiger71

?????? King of the Micro ??????
Sep 22, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Take a breath Micro71 :p

haha sorry. I am still not used to this stuff.

I could hear my wife yelling in the back ground at one of my kids and the bloody dog losing his s**t and figured If i talked really quickly it would speeden up the podcast so I protect my wife from sounding like a banshee lol

Should i keep the Swayze or steal Groin Gurus face as an avatar? I’m torn on the idea.

Should get snakes rat/gaff avatar. Symbolises the greatest melt in BF history

dont change

GG is rocking a glittery pittard av, makes Justin Bieber look butch

Should get snakes rat/gaff avatar. Symbolises the greatest melt in BF history

I’m thinking about one of those two. I liked GG’s more. It was some beaver thing with GG’s beaming face next to it. I was killing myself laughing at them.

Tigerbob

Norm Smith Medallist
May 9, 2001
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Storm, Bushies
haha sorry. I am still not used to this stuff.

I could hear my wife yelling in the back ground at one of my kids and the bloody dog losing his s**t and figured If i talked really quickly it would speeden up the podcast so I protect my wife from sounding like a banshee lol

Say hello to tigs2010 for me.

I’m thinking about one of those two. I liked GG’s more. It was some beaver thing with GG’s beaming face next to it. I was killing myself laughing at them.

It was awesome. As much as I cant stand those two, I did genuinely feel for some of their fellow supporters who they strung along like that. Was a disgrace.

It was awesome. As much as I cant stand those two, I did genuinely feel for some of their fellow supporters who they strung along like that. Was a disgrace.

They have some great posters there. I really miss Royals1924. Was a top poster, but most of them actually deserve the s**t they cop.

he changed it to this

180598.jpg

If I had the skills I’d change his current avatar if Jasper Pittard so it says dud instead of jet and use that.

Back