Podcast BigFooty Tigercast S07 Weekly Show - We are live tonight 8:30pm

Thanks to those who jumped on for the live show last night!

The show is now up on iTunes, Spotify etc or you can rewatch below:

Topics:
-Review of Port game
-Grimes, where is he at?
-Young cubs and how they went
-How we are officiated
-Preview of Swans game. - 39:50 mark

I have just put this episode up on twitter.

if you come across the tweet, please give it a like and a retweet, want to get this one far and wide!

and even leave a comment to thank Justin for his time during the finals series, it was great access to have a past player give up his time for multiple episodes and it would be great if we could show him some love in return if you enjoyed his content!

Mar 9, 2007
Way over yonder across the hill
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Burnie United FC, Cheddar AFC
Once again, well done Michaels, captain blood 17, Tiger71 and JC for another brilliant episode. I'm looking forward to a trade podcast because waiting until next season is just too f**king long!

PS: glad to hear I'm not the only one who thinks that Sheedy is a complete traitorous flog. F**k him. The campaigner even wore an Essendon scarf in the build up last week.

Mini rant over.

nick1408

Club Legend
Dec 12, 2010
Why?
AFL Club
Richmond
Justin Charles has been fantastic. It's been fantastic hearing regulary from a former player. I think it really helped that during the original interview you didn't question the poor bloke about his 'checkered' past and just spoke about the good times. His insights into how a professional football club work has been outstanding and a real eye-opener from most of us usually guessing what happens inside the walls of Tigerland.

I hope you come back in 2020 Justin - as a full time co-host hopefully!

Once again, well done Michaels, captain blood 17, Tiger71 and JC for another brilliant episode. I'm looking forward to a trade podcast because waiting until next season is just too f**king long!

PS: glad to hear I'm not the only one who thinks that Sheedy is a complete traitorous flog. F**k him. The campaigner even wore an Essendon scarf in the build up last week.

Mini rant over.

the funny part about CBs rant is JC always has his camera on, so we can see him killing himself laughing at CB teeing off on Sheeds, he loved it lol.

Justin Charles has been fantastic. It's been fantastic hearing regulary from a former player. I think it really helped that during the original interview you didn't question the poor bloke about his 'checkered' past and just spoke about the good times. His insights into how a professional football club work has been outstanding and a real eye-opener from most of us usually guessing what happens inside the walls of Tigerland.

I hope you come back in 2020 Justin - as a full time co-host hopefully!

could not agree more with the bolded bit.

there is so much more to him than that stuff.

the funny part about CBs rant is JC always has his camera on, so we can see him killing himself laughing at CB teeing off on Sheeds, he loved it lol.

i was ******* freaking out wondering if JC could see me. Because i pace around and stuff when i do those podcasts.

Great year; listened to every episode and they finished with a bang.

Michaels I hope you're continuing on next season? Do I have a memory of you saying you were giving it away earlier this year?

Surely JC would be keen for a full-time gig too...
I can't believe my dog basically ordered me off the podcast to take him for a walk lol
I had an English Stafford and she once pulled her lead off the laundry door, along with the hook and a decent chunk of the door.

Great year; listened to every episode and they finished with a bang.

Michaels I hope you're continuing on next season? Do I have a memory of you saying you were giving it away earlier this year?

Surely JC would be keen for a full-time gig too...

I had an English Stafford and she once pulled her lead off the laundry door, along with the hook and a decent chunk of the door.

Thanks for listening all year, glad you enjoyed all the episodes!

Your memory does serve you well, I did put out the call to see if anyone was keen to take over.

Will see how it goes.

I can't believe my dog basically ordered me off the podcast to take him for a walk lol
Love your work Tiger71.
You mentioned that we had 10 of the 20 fastest and 14 of the top 20 endurance runners (or vice versa). That’s a sensational statistic. Do we know who are in those lists? I’m curious as to how many of those guys will remain on our list for 2020. I imagine any club that wants to emulate us would be start with some of these guys.

Top shelf podcast gents. Cheers

Back