Podcast BigFooty Tigercast 2019 Guest sign up thread

Starburns_

Super Moderator
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Colts, Stars, The Exers
Moderator #226
Incidentally.....was that your first post on the Richmond board this year or for a period of time?
Certainly my first post here in 2019...

Just revive the flogcast and ignore the complaining.
Simples.
It's not really been shut down anyway, I've just stopped doing it. There's nothing stopping Dan running the show...

It's too much work, the tank is empty. It's not as funny as it used to be either, it became too much about the contributors and less about the game, and that becomes stale really fast.

I'd revive it if I felt it could be refreshed and recordings could be wrapped up quickly enough to require no editing, but history has shown any attempt at change it only lasts a couple of weeks before going back to how it was. So I CBF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Michaels

AFL Club
Richmond
Thread starter Moderator #228

It's not really been shut down anyway, I've just stopped doing it. There's nothing stopping Dan running the show...

It's too much work, the tank is empty. It's not as funny as it used to be either, it became too much about the contributors and less about the game, and that becomes stale really fast.

I'd revive it if I felt it could be refreshed and recordings could be wrapped up quickly enough to require no editing, but history has shown any attempt at change it only lasts a couple of weeks before going back to how it was. So I CBF.
You should come on as a guest for the Tigercast again this year, would be great to have you on at some point.

Dan

Premium Good Bloke
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bali 6's, Dorothy Mantooth
Really? Why don’t you post here more regularly?

These people are your brethren.
#allforoneandoneforall

You should come on as a guest for the Tigercast again this year, would be great to have you on at some point.
I’d love to :thumbsu:

Starburns_

Super Moderator
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Colts, Stars, The Exers
Moderator #234

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Tigers
I'd like an opportunity to contribute also if ones available. I don't say a lot around here but am very perceptive. Also know a lot about drafting and trading if that suits

Grin

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond

I really appreciate your efforts.
In it's heyday it's still the best footy podcast I've ever listened to. It's fair enough if you've had enough. It was obviously a hell of lot of work, without much thanks.
I really hope one day you feel refreshed enough to one day to deliver again. It was the high tide of the Bay.

#rentfree in Cats and Magpie supporters heads.
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa, Traralgon Tyers United

You never asked me :(

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Starburns_

Super Moderator
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Colts, Stars, The Exers
Moderator #249
I really appreciate your efforts.
In it's heyday it's still the best footy podcast I've ever listened to. It's fair enough if you've had enough. It was obviously a hell of lot of work, without much thanks.
I really hope one day you feel refreshed enough to one day to deliver again. It was the high tide of the Bay.
I miss the heydey of season 3 and 4, that was really good fun to be a part of. Back when Teach and Penal would go at it with a core group of Morgs, Cookie, Bender, and myself working around that. :D Essendon being a consistent source of material helped too.

I reckon if it was still like that I'd feel a bit more energised. It's tempting to revive it, but I reckon like last year, I'd be unlikely to see it through. :(

You never asked me :(

Did you ask? I forget.

Generally when I had less regulars available, I turned to flogs who supported clubs we didn't normally feature (mostly interstaters). Still, I think in most cases when someone asked for a go I found a time...eventually.

#rentfree in Cats and Magpie supporters heads.
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa, Traralgon Tyers United
I thought you did an episode :think:
Nah, never did.

Some would argue differently :p

I miss the heydey of season 3 and 4, that was really good fun to be a part of. Back when Teach and Penal would go at it with a core group of Morgs, Cookie, Bender, and myself working around that. :D Essendon being a consistent source of material helped too.

I reckon if it was still like that I'd feel a bit more energised. It's tempting to revive it, but I reckon like last year, I'd be unlikely to see it through. :(

Did you ask? I forget.

Generally when I had less regulars available, I turned to flogs who supported clubs we didn't normally feature (mostly interstaters). Still, I think in most cases when someone asked for a go I found a time...eventually.
Nah, never asked. I often wondered how you all went about it.

Top Bottom