Podcast BigFooty Tigercast 2019 Guest sign up thread

Happy to slot in when needed. Am going to the Port game if that helps for preview or debrief

the next available spot is round round 17 vs GWS, recorded on Monday 9th of July.

you keen for that one?

the next available spot is round round 17 vs GWS, recorded on Monday 9th of July.

you keen for that one?
Hey Michaels.

Slot one of these late comers into the Geelong one, I still don’t know what’s happening for my niece’s birthday and may not know until the week before. :D

I’m free most weeks after that one.

Just give me at least a weeks notice please? :D

Hey Michaels.

Slot one of these late comers into the Geelong one, I still don’t know what’s happening for my niece’s birthday and may not know until the week before. :D

haha no worries, will get you back on for a different episode then :)

is anyone free and keen to come onto the monday night show this monday coming, 4th of June around 7:30pm? will be on with me and a port board supporter!
If no one else can make it I’m free Monday night.

hey Michaels rarely post these days but do read, if that precludes me from a spot all good, else happy to be part of the Tigercast. Let me know if/when you need a spot filled.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

hey Michaels rarely post these days but do read, if that precludes me from a spot all good, else happy to be part of the Tigercast. Let me know if/when you need a spot filled.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

More than happy to have you on board!

I'll check what dates we have available when I get to work and send you a message.

More than happy to have you on board!

I'll check what dates we have available when I get to work and send you a message.

He should join TheLoungeLizard and Myself so we can discuss the red wine incident. :D

Anyone keen to come onto the podcast for a chat?

got spots open for our last 3 games of the home & away season, Gold Coast, Essendon and Bulldogs.
TerraTiger were you still keen to come on for an episode?

Anyone keen to come onto the podcast for a chat?

got spots open for our last 3 games of the home & away season, Gold Coast, Essendon and Bulldogs.
TerraTiger were you still keen to come on for an episode?

I nominate Jobe watson or bombers4life for the bombers game......

I nominate Jobe watson or bombers4life for the bombers game......

as interesting as that would be (and equally dangerous) I think we might do an all richmond line up for the last 3 :D

as interesting as that would be (and equally dangerous) I think we might do an all richmond line up for the last 3 :D

Geez, way to public humiliate me in front of all my peers :(

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Back