Podcast BigFooty Tigercast 2019 Guest sign up thread

Remove this Banner Ad

i wonder how deep and engaging the gold coast one will be.

hard to get excited about that 100 point win :(

I might tip the suns just to spice things up :D:p

You should come on for an episode and lead the way with the margin predictions!

will you accept a spot on a upcoming podcast as a form of an apology?

Bit tricky at the moment. New boss and trying to finalise recruiting for upcoming cricket season and may have to go on a new sub committee for juniors (newly formed league) and still have to sort out junior numbers at my club (i coach and run the juniors program).
So a crazy time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone keen to come onto the podcast for a chat?

got spots open for our last 3 games of the home & away season, Gold Coast, Essendon and Bulldogs.
TerraTiger were you still keen to come on for an episode?

Will message Terra later on for you and ask him, mate.

Anyone keen to come onto the podcast for a chat?

got spots open for our last 3 games of the home & away season, Gold Coast, Essendon and Bulldogs.
TerraTiger were you still keen to come on for an episode?

Might be little late, i can fill in a spot if needed. Just let me know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have 2 spots to be filled for next weeks episode to help bring us home in the last round of the H&A season!

anyone keen to come on for a chat?

The Chimp were you still keen to come on?

being recorded Monday 20th of August, around 7:30pm Melbourne time.

We are always on the look out for new talent and are always happy to welcome back those who have been on the show before.

If you're keen to come on for a chat at some point during the year, let me know and I will add your name to the Guest list in the OP.

I have listed all of the rounds of the 2019 season in the OP, if there is a specific round you would like to come on for, let me know and I will assign you to that show, first in best dressed.

Looking forward to another year of fun filled episodes and meeting some great people along the way!

and just remember, all you need is skype and a headset with Mic (like the ones used for mobile phones)

you get sent an agenda of what topics are being discussed so you can prepare etc, so no need to worry about not knowing what to say or anything.

its all a bit of good fun :)

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back