Podcast BigFooty Tigercast 2019 Guest sign up thread

O_Grinners17

All Australian
Sep 15, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Still looking for more guests to put their name down to come onto a show for this season, if you're interested in coming on for a chat about the tigers, let me know and i will add you to the list!

Im pretty new but id love it have a crack!

Im pretty new but id love it have a crack!

Sounds good! Thanks for putting your hand up to come on.

I will add you to the list and send you a PM once I assign you to an episode :)

Starburns_ and I would like to participate in an upcoming episode.

interesting, how did this come about?

Starburns_ was on our very first show, would love to have him back on.

I already have a North guest lined up for the round we play you guys, but we can look at doing something before the season if it is on topic.

I'm also keen if you need some numbers during the year!
Thanks for putting your hand up, I've added you to the list.

Once I work out who's on for what rounds I'll let you know when you're booked in to come on :)

Feb 6, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
Hey mate, I'm pretty keen to give this a try, and I have a mate who is another die hard Richmond supporter also keen. If we could do an episode together with you that would be great. He's got an account here but just not sure what it is off the top of his head.

alright I have assigned a heap of games to posters for this years podcasts, be sure to check the OP for details on the round you're doing.

I will send a PM around a week prior with an agenda etc so we are all across it.

there is a good chance recordings will be happening on tuesday nights this time around, hopefully that is ok with everyone.

Still plenty of spots to fill in the back half of the year, so if you are keen to come on, let me know!

was just reminded that the edit / tag doesn't give alerts yet..

massive thanks to everyone for putting their hand up to come up, great to get a few more opposition posters on as well for a few episodes, always adds a good dimension of discussion to the show.

I have put together the episodes and who is on for what show in the OP of this thread, so be sure to check it out and note down which one you're coming on for.

The Old Dark Navy's TheLoungeLizard Morganashlee captain blood 17 RockJobster0312 TJASTA Noobz0r Rodney Dangerfield TigerFlag leemo evo SplintWhisky Elton Johns Wig Shadowthorn joelsyt lvt06 axel2cotch2lids Loonerty Snake_Baker Grockadoc Cotcho O_Grinners17 strauchy Wooshette

Apr 20, 2014
Brunch
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa
was just reminded that the edit / tag doesn't give alerts yet..

massive thanks to everyone for putting their hand up to come up, great to get a few more opposition posters on as well for a few episodes, always adds a good dimension of discussion to the show.

I have put together the episodes and who is on for what show in the OP of this thread, so be sure to check it out and note down which one you're coming on for.

The Old Dark Navy's TheLoungeLizard Morganashlee captain blood 17 RockJobster0312 TJASTA Noobz0r Rodney Dangerfield TigerFlag leemo evo SplintWhisky Elton Johns Wig Shadowthorn joelsyt lvt06 axel2cotch2lids Loonerty Snake_Baker Grockadoc Cotcho O_Grinners17 strauchy Wooshette
Hey Michaels,

I can't do Round 7 I'm away at Warrnambool and that night I will be absolutely toasted. Unless you want a choir of drunken Melbourne supporters and the sounds of the greyhounds, I'll have to do another week.

I want in on this also

I’m counting the sleeps ;)

so essentially a flogcast but on the tigercast account? :p

I asked them both what they wanted to discuss but never got a reply!

Back