Podcast BigFooty Tigercast 2019 Guest sign up thread

to be fair you were head hunted for the essendon game. Loonerty made a specific request after your initial outburst aimed at his club lol

Lol, really? * me, i better get the CAS document out again. Is he gonna limit the cool aid before the recording?

I’m good for Round 8 Michaels remember if you need someone for an episode feel free to contact me whenever. :) though I’m sure you’ve got possible guests coming out of the woodwork. :D

I’m good for Round 8 Michaels remember if you need someone for an episode feel free to contact me whenever. :) though I’m sure you’ve got possible guests coming out of the woodwork. :D

Thanks heaps! appreciate knowing I can twist your arm to get you on whenever :)

Did you just sack me from the episode I was doing with you.. oh wow.
Sacked by a port flog from the tigercast. End of days.
I didn't realise that I was originally on with you. If I had of, I would have asked much sooner.

Hey Michaels, not sure if I can do Round 3. Can you give me somewhere in July?

I have swapped you and Cotcho around, so it now looks like:

Round 3 = cotcho
round 13 = tjasta

hopefully that works ok.

Michaels

Ive freed up my schedule this season so i should be able to give the people what they want if theres spots

A better class of margin predictions.

:D:D:D

I have put you in for round 9 vs hawthorn!

Hey Mate, I can't do May. I'm overseas for most of it.

no dramas, i have changed you to round 15 vs st kilda :)

leemo

Club Legend
Oct 2, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Celtic FC, New Orleans Pelicans
Hey Michaels ive just seen you have me down for round 5 but im actually gonna be in the states til round 6, could I possibly swap out for later on in the year? Fine for anything round 7 and onwards. Cheers

Hey Michaels ive just seen you have me down for round 5 but im actually gonna be in the states til round 6, could I possibly swap out for later on in the year? Fine for anything round 7 and onwards. Cheers

no worries mate, thanks for letting me know!

I have put you on for round 16 - gold coast.

Grockadoc i have added you in for round 5 vs sydney, hope thats ok!

Back