Podcast BigFooty Tigercast 2019 Guest sign up thread

Remove this Banner Ad

there has been a slight change to the Round 1 crew due to technical circumstances.

Tomorrow night I will be joined by Grockadoc and Jeremias from the Carlton board to preview the big round 1 clash!

If you have any questions you would like to throw our way, send me a PM and i will try work them in as best i can!

Did you get my message?

Nah captain blood 17 I;m currently without a mobile, soooooo good - landlines and pay phones

there has been a slight change to the Round 1 crew due to technical circumstances.

Tomorrow night I will be joined by Grockadoc and Jeremias from the Carlton board to preview the big round 1 clash!

If you have any questions you would like to throw our way, send me a PM and i will try work them in as best i can!

can you ask him why when carlton took the collingwood route and started copying richmond, they decided to copy us from the 1990-2000s era and not the current one?

round 2 podcast is happening tonight.

i'll be joined by captain blood 17 and Morganashlee from the pies board!

Introducing a new segment and the Tigercast Takedown is back for round 2!

you know its going to be a interesting episode when i get the following message:

I am going to shock you this broadcast Michaels. You have been warned :think::sick::straining:;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are recording tonight, our first all tiger lineup!

Joining me tonight is Cotcho and for the very first time, RockJobster0312

looking forward to chatting all things tigers with them tonight.

if you have any questions for us, PM me and I will do my best to fit them all in.

just a couple of things.

if anyone is keen to jump on a episode later in the year, check the OP to see what is free and let me know!

And for those who listen to us on iTunes, it would be fantastic and much appreciate if you could leave us a rating / review! it only takes a minute or 2 but would really help in boosting our exposure :)

Big show coming up tonight on the back of a win against Port!

I'll be joined by Grockadoc and TigerFlag to review the Port game and discuss the game vs Sydney this week!

We will also be joined by a very special guest in the first part of the show, rbartlett to talk about the updated version of his book 'Richmond F.C, The Tigers' as well as his involvement in the design of our 2019 ANZAC guernsey.

Wouldn't mind having a crack later in the year.
Sounds good, thanks for putting your hand up.

I have put you down for Round 16 vs Gold coast alongside leemo :)

Hey mate, I'm pretty keen to give this a try, and I have a mate who is another die hard Richmond supporter also keen. If we could do an episode together with you that would be great. He's got an account here but just not sure what it is off the top of his head.

hey mate,

were you and your mate still keen for an episode?

any luck working out his user name?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back