Podcast BigFooty Tigercast S07 Weekly Show - We are live tonight 8:30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Current episode: S08 - Round 5 vs West Coast

Show should now be on iTunes, Spotify etc (if not now, it will be shortly once they process)

Topics covered:
-Welcome to everyone
-Gather Round, did it work?
-Norwood ground shape
-Review of St Kilda Game
-Browns laser passing
-MRJ best game for the club
-Kozzy selection, did it pay off?
-Preview vs West Coast

Otherwise you can view it below:

If you listen to us on iTunes be sure to leave us a review to bump us up the rankings and Subscribe on YouTube!

You can also subscribe to us and follow us on social media at the below links:
YouTube

iTunes

Spotify
Facebook
Twitter
Spreaker

Dunno if it’s been announced, but, it’s now on Spotify. FYI.
Fantastic, only had Spreaker on my phone so I could listen to you guys, it is now gone.

Nice to hear your old man get a mention, he gave me a ride home once or twice from the Bairnsdale Golf Club on a Saturday evening, was always an interesting drive home as Rayzor enjoyed a pot or 2 after his golf lol

Fantastic, only had Spreaker on my phone so I could listen to you guys, it is now gone.

Nice to hear your old man get a mention, he gave me a ride home once or twice from the Bairnsdale Golf Club on a Saturday evening, was always an interesting drive home as Rayzor enjoyed a pot or 2 after his golf lol

Yeah, he had some moments old Razor. His mates used to set him up. They would do the old halfway through one and then tell him he’s lagging. He would go get more and then they’d stagger their beers while he was smashing extra. He doesn’t drink anymore. His health doesn’t really allow for it. But after tennis, golf or during a pool game (he was a ******* shark) he would have a go.

Episode 8 for 2020 is now done and dusted.

Current episode:
S04 EP08 ft Michaels, Captain Blood17 and Tiger71

Tigercast time!!

Huge thanks to Tiger71 and captain blood 17 for coming on!

**episode contains mild language, if easily offended, don't listen**

Topics covered:
-CB17 Mic check straight off the bat
-Tech talk with T71
-Straight into the Shiel vs Cotchin incident debate. Warning. Essendon supporters cop an almighty spray from T71 and CB17
-Bloodbath aimed at someone close to our hearts, but that quickly turned into Sydney copping an almighty spray from T71 and CB17.
-Review what we could of the Swans game
-T71 demands more of Dusty
-We answer the listener questions
-Preview the Kangaroos game

Plus heaps more.

Check out the episode on the below links:

If you listen to us on iTunes be sure to leave us a review to bump us up the rankings!

You can also subscribe to us and follow us on social media at the below links:
YouTube
iTunes
Spotify
Facebook
Twitter
Spreaker

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back