Podcast BigFooty Tigercast Episode 5 ft Sterge & Rfctiger74

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi everyone, it's that time of the week where you get your weekly Tigercast fix!

In this weeks episode we review the Brisbane game, preview the GWS game, speak about the player sponsors dinner and Sterge toasted someone for roasting others!

I also made a Hawthorn pet membership joke very early on, quality gag.

You can access the Tigercast via the below links. please be sure to leave a review for us on iTunes so we go up the rankings, and please like our facebook page, then invite your Richmond family and friends to like the page as well so we can grow!

iTunes
YouTube
Facebook

Thanks to Sterge and rfctiger74 for coming on for a chat, it was great to have you both on.

And as always, massive thanks to Wacko23Jacko for the editing!

Hope you enjoy the episode, and remember to leave reviews and feedback as well as liking the facebook page!

cheers for another fantastic tigercast guys!
totally agree on media accountability on rubbish stories, also should acknowledge the impact an incorrect article or comment can have on a player or club.
that barrett bloke speaks utter dribble and i refuse to watch or listen to any media outlet he has his hands on, if nobody wants to listen to these rubbish journos surely they wont be able to have an impact anymore.
thats how we as the public can make them accountable in my opinion.

cheers for another fantastic tigercast guys!
totally agree on media accountability on rubbish stories, also should acknowledge the impact an incorrect article or comment can have on a player or club.
that barrett bloke speaks utter dribble and i refuse to watch or listen to any media outlet he has his hands on, if nobody wants to listen to these rubbish journos surely they wont be able to have an impact anymore.
thats how we as the public can make them accountable in my opinion.

yeah it really isnt fair with what they get away with saying about people.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was funny listening after a while i didn't know who was talking they both sounded similar hehe.

I actually almost called them the wrong names at one point ha ha

Last edited:
Enjoyed the podcast Michaels rfctiger74 Sterge thanks. :)

One saying came to mind Michaels when you said that the league putting a cap on winning margins had good intentions, even if it's not necessarily a good idea, which it's not btw. 'The road to hell is paved with good intentions' that saying pretty much sums up the whole of the human race at the moment. :)

Enjoyed the podcast Michaels rfctiger74 Sterge thanks. :)

One saying came to mind Michaels when you said that the league putting a cap on winning margins had good intentions, even if it's not necessarily a good idea, which it's not btw. 'The road to hell is paved with good intentions' that saying pretty much sums up the whole of the human race at the moment. :)

Yeah its definitely not the ideal solution.

Hopefully other leagues don't follow.

Damn just ruined the mystique around rfctiger74 hearing his voice. I always imagine he looks and talks exactly like the devil version of Ned Flanders!
Exactly as I met him in person last week and couldn't believe how far off the mark I was with my image/ perception of him.
He's a tremendous chap of good character and knowledge. I had to take him off ignore. ;)Only bs as I've always respected his knowledgeable opinion. :thumbsu:
Anyway rfctiger74 filled us in with some of the gossip on Sunday
and I will catch up with this later on in the week when I can get some time. I will be checking up to see if he hasn't changed his stories :p leading me into a trap to misinform people. :eek::oops::)

Last edited:
Exactly as I met him in person last week and couldn't believe how far off the mark I was with my image/ perception of him.
He's a tremendous chap of good character and knowledge. I had to take him off ignore. ;)Only bs as I've always respected his knowledgeable opinion. :thumbsu:
Anyway rfctiger74 filled us in with some of the gossip on Sunday
and I will catch up with this later on in the week when I can get some time. I will be checking up to see if he hasn't changed his stories :p leading me into a trap to misinform people. :eek::oops::)
That's why people shouldn't call people names or argue in forums when they don't actually know the person. Typing and talking face to face is 2 different things.
That's why i encourage people to go to meet ups as they will be surprised how normal people fellow tiger supporter's are.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back