Podcast BigFooty Tigercast Episode 5 ft Sterge & Rfctiger74

Remove this Banner Ad

Good watch, keep up the good work everyone!

If you're ever looking to fill a guest spot, I'd be happy to come on an episode! :D:cool:

I think we have a spot left for an episode in late August. I'll double check when I get to work and inbox you!

Good watch, keep up the good work everyone!

If you're ever looking to fill a guest spot, I'd be happy to come on an episode! :D:cool:
You already of to a bad start as i don't think anyone has watched a show yet lol

You already of to a bad start as i don't think anyone has watched a show yet lol

ReaperX Is technically correct as you can only upload videos to you tube, it's just a still image dragged across the whole episode though. :D

ReaperX Is technically correct as you can only upload videos to you tube, it's just a still image dragged across the whole episode though. :D
I click on you tube and lisn while i surf the web:p Mind you that introductory sound gets me every bloody time as the day before id have my sound high and forget to lower it so when i click the pod at 4 am sigh wakes up the whole house lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was said that these shows were done by Skype earlier? What I really like is how it feels as if the host and guests are together in the same studio. Which means it's a good mix of audio and chemistry. And without sounding like I'm gushing, it doesn't sound forced or nervous which I'll admit when I listen to a fan podcast it's what I usually expect to hear. Thumbs up.

It was said that these shows were done by Skype earlier? What I really like is how it feels as if the host and guests are together in the same studio. Which means it's a good mix of audio and chemistry. And without sounding like I'm gushing, it doesn't sound forced or nervous which I'll admit when I listen to a fan podcast it's what I usually expect to hear. Thumbs up.

thanks heaps!

yep all done via skype in the comfort of our own homes.

I have always said that its the beauty of all of us having that one thing in common, Richmond. we all love the club and love to speak about the club so it seems to work well which is great.

Wacko23Jacko is the genius behind the editing and sound he even mamaged to donthe impossible and make me bareable :p and michaels as host brings everyone into it really well

Very enjoyable episode again, and congratulations to all concerned. I especially enjoyed the media roast, as their professionalism, or complete lack of it, is something that I find totally unacceptable.

Great show.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back