Podcast BigFooty Tigercast S07 Weekly Show - We are live tonight 8:30pm

Thanks to those who jumped on for the live show last night!

The show is now up on iTunes, Spotify etc or you can rewatch below:

Topics:
-Review of Port game
-Grimes, where is he at?
-Young cubs and how they went
-How we are officiated
-Preview of Swans game. - 39:50 mark

A you going to have a draft podcast.

to be honest I haven't looked that far ahead yet, but it is creeping up so i will ask the Draft Central crew again if they are keen!

Here is the link for anyone wanting to listen in live around 7:30pm tonight!

Michaels why doesn’t Justin post on BigFooty? Reckon he’d fit in nicely on our board 👍

He might already but we just don't know it!

Agree he would be a perfect fit!

Episode 28 is now done and dusted.

Current episode:
S03 EP28 ft Justin Charles, Tiger71 , captain blood 17

Tigercast time!!

On this weeks episode:

-Tiger71 makes a late entrance and doesn't miss a beat
-Justin provides some thoughts on the game and why it unfolded how it did
-We all share stories of our day
-Speak about all of the players in detail
-CB17 gets fired up about Kevin Sheedy
-I advise why the show was Wednesday and not Monday, which led to a missed opportunity of me joining T71 in Geelong..

It's just a huge celebration of our 2019 Premiership

Huge thanks to Justin, Tiger71 & CB17for coming on, was good fun!

Massive thanks to the live listeners as well!

***Note: Episode contains swearing, if you are easily offended, don't listen***

Check out the episode on the below links:

If you listen to us on iTunes be sure to leave us a review to bump us up the rankings!

You can also subscribe to us and follow us on social media at the below links:
YouTube
iTunes
Facebook
Twitter
Spreaker

I also want to thank each and every guest who has put their hand up to come on to help with an episode in 2019.

this show doesn't run without you and I really enjoy getting to know you all and talking about what we love most!

You should all be getting a shiny new Podcast badge on your profile very soon as a thankyou.

I also want to thank each and every guest who has put their hand up to come on to help with an episode in 2019.

this show doesn't run without you and I really enjoy getting to know you all and talking about what we love most!

You should all be getting a shiny new Podcast badge on your profile very soon as a thankyou.
Will Gerard get one?
Steven A Smith forfeited his.

I want Kane Kornes on.

I want Kane Kornes on.

I tried but he ignored my invite Haha

Thanks so much to all that made these podcasts possible.
Keep up the great work and I look forward to next year.

I think JC should be a regular on the cast I really love the banter it works extremely well.

Yeah he has a good blend of being funny and having great knowledge.

Will wait and see what 2020 brings!

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
Excellent Pod...
Well hosted and on track by M, insightful stuff by JR is always a pleasure/revelation to hear, sounds like T71 needs a short leash just like his staffy to keep him under control! But love it when T71 loses it for a full on rant! CB's opinions re Sheedy are a confirmation of what I have long suspected!
JC made valid points in regards to Sheedy and indigenous players! Just a loverly way to top off winning a Premiership! Well done and more of plz! :thumbsu:

Last edited:
Excellent Pod...
Well hosted and on track by M, insightful stuff by JR is always a pleasure/revelation to hear, sounds like T71 needs a short leash just like his staffy to keep him under control! But love it when T71 loses it for a full on rant! CB's opinions re Sheedy are a confirmation of what I have long suspected!
JC made valid points in regards to Sheedy and indigenous players! Just a loverly way to top off winning a Premiership! Well done and more of plz! :thumbsu:

no leash would be enough to contain T71, he is on fire!

Back