Podcast BigFooty Tigercast S07 Weekly Show - We are live tonight 8:30pm

Thanks to those who jumped on for the live show last night!

The show is now up on iTunes, Spotify etc or you can rewatch below:

Topics:
-Review of Port game
-Grimes, where is he at?
-Young cubs and how they went
-How we are officiated
-Preview of Swans game. - 39:50 mark

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!

1570599826558.png
laughing.gif

Craze

Premiership Player
Aug 7, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Steelers
Loved this podcast guys. Thanks Michaels, CB17, Tiger71 and all others involved.

Justin Charles was/is fantastic to listen to.

Can't wait for the trade/draft instalment and 2020.

On the back of the success and joy Justin Charles has created for the Tigercast and the listeners, we are planning another episode to happen in the near future, #AskTheOracle!

this will be a chance for listeners to submit any richmond based questions for Justin and I to discuss.

Could be about our 2019 season, what is in store for 2020, you get the idea.

I'll provide more details shortly on when to submit questions, but the inspiration for this came from seeing so many different topics / threads pop up with heaps of different discussion points, and thought it would be great to get Justin's thoughts on a heap of these given his great insights over the finals series!

#AskTheOracle is happening on Monday night at 7:30pm!

I know some of you have already submitted questions to me on twitter which has been awesome!

For those not on twitter, feel free to send me any Richmond related questions / topics you would love to hear discussed or want more answers on with Justin and myself!

Justin Charles and I will be going LIVE tonight around 7:30pm to answer the questions of the listeners about Richmond related topics!

we will be covering:

-Which player will have a break out year in 2020?
-Discussion on the 6-6-6 rule and how it was meant to hurt us the most according to 'experts'
- Our IP being used with Grigg / Caracella at new clubs now, extension on that question is the info in Konrad Marshalls book and if that helps anyone at all?
-The runner rule change and how it impacted us / the game and what we may have done to counter it
-Best 22 for Round 1, 2020. This is bloody hard..
-The culture that drives us. Why it is unique and anybody trying to copy it will struggle.

you can use the below link around 7:30pm to tune in LIVE.

Wrenny

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 8, 2003
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
Justin Charles and I will be going LIVE tonight around 7:30pm to answer the questions of the listeners about Richmond related topics!

we will be covering:

-Discussion on the 6-6-6 rule and how it was meant to hurt us the most according to 'experts'
- Our IP being used with Grigg / Caracella at new clubs now, extension on that question is the info in Konrad Marshalls book and if that helps anyone at all?
-The runner rule change and how it impacted us / the game and what we may have done to counter it
-The culture that drives us. Why it is unique and anybody trying to copy it will struggle.

Looking forward to this mate. Are you also doing a draft special with one of the gurus?

Looking forward to this mate. Are you also doing a draft special with one of the gurus?

Yeah still got the draft special locked in for the Monday before the draft with the AFL Draft Central crew!

Our first version of #AskTheOracle is in the books!

Tonight I was joined by Justin where we discussed and answered a heap of listeners questions about the Tigers.

Topics covered:
-Who will have a break out year in 2020
-Our thoughts on the new rules for 2019, 6-6-6, runner restrictions etc
-Our IP on its way to Geelong (Grigg), Suns (Ellis) and Essendon (Caracella)
-Best 22 for round 1 2020
-Justin went into a lot more detail about the mental side of our game and why he believes we are way ahead of everyone else, really interesting stuff.

Thanks to everyone who submitted questions, we will look to do another one of these soon!

Link below:

Last edited:

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!

we will be covering:

Well done to both M and JC for an interesting listen...always has my attention if going live and spruiking the RFC does JC...
Articulate, well thought out replies, and his rfc bias is well tempered and agreeable to listen to... :)...more of it I say!
His thoughts on the current RFC culture...why it is unique and how it drives us, trod a difficult line between, trying to not reveal too much and not sounding too overly esoteric! At times i found JC's explanation difficult to follow and how our Culture functions down at RFC but I am still interested enough to follow up what JC said in the book he mentioned that details our Culture's rise! 👍 JC's examples of our Culture held the biggest impact for me and were easier to follow! 👍
The fact that it does work is all I care about for the moment as a long suffering supporter of the Club and maybe when this wonderful time in our footy history is finally over. With more GF cups won maybe Konrad Marshall can write another revealing insightful book on what sustained our current success and how! 👍
A good listen in a time of no footy and a good shot at explaining the RFC current 'Culture'...
And M's you make it sound so easy to host! Kudos... 👍

Well done to both M and JC for an interesting listen...always has my attention if going live and spruiking the RFC does JC...
Articulate, well thought out replies, and his rfc bias is well tempered and agreeable to listen to... :)...more of it I say!
His thoughts on the current RFC culture...why it is unique and how it drives us, trod a difficult line between, trying to not reveal too much and not sounding too overly esoteric! At times i found JC's explanation difficult to follow and how our Culture functions down at RFC but I am still interested enough to follow up what JC said in the book he mentioned that details our Culture's rise! 👍 JC's examples of our Culture held the biggest impact for me and were easier to follow! 👍
The fact that it does work is all I care about for the moment as a long suffering supporter of the Club and maybe when this wonderful time in our footy history is finally over. With more GF cups won maybe Konrad Marshall can write another revealing insightful book on what sustained our current success and how! 👍
A good listen in a time of no footy and a good shot at explaining the RFC current 'Culture'...
And M's you make it sound so easy to host! Kudos... 👍

Glad you enjoyed it!!

Yeah the last bit was definitely a deep dive into why we have the culture we do but once you hear what Justin says you can instantly pin point different moments from players, coaches, staff and what they have said / done and it starts to make complete sense.

We are on another level to other clubs.

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
Amazon product ASIN 1401945074
David R. Hawkins, M.D., Ph.D., is Director of the Institute for Spiritual Research, Inc. He is a widely known authority within the field of consciousness research. He writes and teaches from the unique perspective of an experienced clinician, scientist, and teacher. He has been honored worldwide with many titles. His background is detailed in Who’s Who in the World. Dr. Hawkins has lectured widely at universities including Harvard and Oxford and also to spiritual groups from Westminster Abbey and Notre Dame to Catholic, Protestant, and Buddhist monasteries. His life is devoted to the upliftment of mankind. His spiritual evolution is briefly recounted in the "About the Author" summary at the conclusion of this book.

The best 22 discussion was like playing Tetris with 500 extra pieces at speed 9 🤯 basically impossible!

Agree.

I felt guilty every time I left someone out.

Amazing situation we find ourselves in

Back