Podcast BigFooty Tigercast S07 Weekly Show - We are live tonight 8:30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Current episode: S08 - Round 5 vs West Coast

Show should now be on iTunes, Spotify etc (if not now, it will be shortly once they process)

Topics covered:
-Welcome to everyone
-Gather Round, did it work?
-Norwood ground shape
-Review of St Kilda Game
-Browns laser passing
-MRJ best game for the club
-Kozzy selection, did it pay off?
-Preview vs West Coast

Otherwise you can view it below:

If you listen to us on iTunes be sure to leave us a review to bump us up the rankings and Subscribe on YouTube!

You can also subscribe to us and follow us on social media at the below links:
YouTube

iTunes

Spotify
Facebook
Twitter
Spreaker

Thanks for the podcast. Good listening.

Picking the side for Rnd 1 , man what a task ! Good thoughts on Markov , I reckon he's got plenty to offer ,same as the Big Man' KMAC '. I am still sadden he got dropped in the first instance. I remember him quite clearly monstering the druggies at Dreamtime, it was like boys v a man.

Got to say the talk of logarithms threw me for a while , but heck we got there in the end. Imagine if you were a Geelong or Mythingwood supporter and listening to that , they'd have no idea !!
Can we dedicate the entire next podcast to belittling :
  1. Sanctimonious whatley
  2. Tom Brown
  3. the premierships droughts of Essendon , the Myths , the BLUES AND go caTTERS ?
  4. Our TERRIBLE 2020 DRAW
  5. The home ground bias awarded to WCE ADELAIDE & GEELONG
thanks FOR EVERYHTING YOU DO, makes a big difference and eagerly looked forward to.

Eat em alive !

Absolutely loved the Podcast. I understood the concepts and know exactly what JC was discussing as I have a background in this field. The reason no other team has been able to 'get it' is that they are trying to manufacture the outcome without buying into the meaning of it all.

Bring on more JC Podcasts - although I do like the others also for the laugh and for the insights they bring. Thanks Michaels for a great year of sensational, informative and downright funny Podcasts. You are a fantastic host - the best.

What was the name of the book Justin kept referencing? It sounded fascinating
Amazon product ASIN 1401945074David R. Hawkins, M.D., Ph.D., is Director of the Institute for Spiritual Research, Inc. He is a widely known authority within the field of consciousness research. He writes and teaches from the unique perspective of an experienced clinician, scientist, and teacher. He has been honored worldwide with many titles. His background is detailed in Who’s Who in the World. Dr. Hawkins has lectured widely at universities including Harvard and Oxford and also to spiritual groups from Westminster Abbey and Notre Dame to Catholic, Protestant, and Buddhist monasteries. His life is devoted to the upliftment of mankind. His spiritual evolution is briefly recounted in the "About the Author" summary at the conclusion of this book.

Alright folks, the news you have all been no doubt waiting for....

the Tigercast is kicking off next Monday night, we are back!

I'll be joined by captain blood 17 and Tiger71 as we look at all things Richmond in the lead up to our round 1 game vs Carlton!

The plan for 2020 is to have those two on as regular weekly residents (availability permitting for them) to see where the show takes us.

Just gives a bit more flexibility to have some on going jokes, different kinds of segments etc.

I'll still be reaching into the talent pool to bring extra guests on from time to time as well but keen to see how this format goes for 2020!

I'll be joined by captain blood 17 and Tiger71 as we look at all things Richmond in the lead up to our round 1 game vs Carlton!

The plan for 2020 is to have those two on as regular weekly residents (availability permitting for them) to see where the show takes us.

Just gives a bit more flexibility to have some on going jokes, different kinds of segments etc.

I'll still be reaching into the talent pool to bring extra guests on from time to time as well but keen to see how this format goes for 2020!
If it’s anything like the opening 20 minutes of the episode covering the cats, it’ll be unreal!

If it’s anything like the opening 20 minutes of the episode covering the cats, it’ll be unreal!

Look that will be hard to top, I'm not going to lie.

however I feel very confident that at some point in the first 10 minutes #scottyfrommarketing will get a run

Simply cannot wait. I am sure the salty brigade will be providing thier own material for the guys to give us thier thoughts on as the yr progresses.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cannot help but feel these blokes are really going to start the year off with a bang!

Glad to hear you're continuing to host, Michaels! Don't think we could do any better. Can't wait for the Monday podcast!

Ladies and Gentlemen...

WE...

ARE...

BACK!!!!

The Tigercast has arrived for the 2020 season even though we have no idea if it is even going ahead..

we are trying a more locked in panel for 2020, I'm joined by Tiger71 and captain blood 17 and boy did we get off to a solid start.

**episode contains language, if easily offended, don't listen**

Topics covered:
-TT71 makes a late entrance
-Michaels shares some big news
-Rance retirement
-State of Origin
-Carlton, are they any good?
-Tiger71 Mailbox; trade news update
-Captain Blood17s Bloodbath
-scotty from marketing
-Corona virus
- Tiger71 gives thorough review of Carltons list
-Preview of Richmond vs Carlton..sort of..
-plus more!

Check out the episode on the below links:

If you listen to us on iTunes be sure to leave us a review to bump us up the rankings!

YouTube
iTunes
Facebook
Twitter
Spreaker

Last edited:
Ladies and Gentlemen...

WE...

ARE...

BACK!!!!

The Tigercast has arrived for the 2020 season even though we have no idea if it is even going ahead..

we are trying a more locked in panel for 2020, I'm joined by Tiger71 and captain blood 17 and boy did we get off to a solid start.

**episode contains language, if easily offended, don't listen**

Topics covered:
-TT71 makes a late entrance
-Michaels shares some big news
-Rance retirement
-State of Origin
-Carlton, are they any good?
-Tiger71 Mailbox; trade news update
-Captain Blood17s Bloodbath
-scotty from marketing
-Corona virus
- Tiger71 gives thorough review of Carltons list
-Preview of Richmond vs Carlton..sort of..
-plus more!

Check out the episode on the below links:

If you listen to us on iTunes be sure to leave us a review to bump us up the rankings!

YouTube
iTunes
Facebook
Twitter
Spreaker

Will Justin Charles be back this year ?.Thanks.

Will Justin Charles be back this year ?.Thanks.

I'm not 100% sure to be honest.

I would say less likely than likely as he has taken himself offline on Twitter and a bit of distance between him and the club from what I can gather.

I would say less likely than likely as he has taken himself offline on Twitter and a bit of distance between him and the club from what I can gather.

Thanks mate loved his input.Seems like that hopefully can be sorted out.👍

It was a strange one to record last night as we just don’t know what the hell is going on. Crazy times.

Imagine if it gets delayed, Tiger71 might get another crack and tearing the blues list apart!

Really? what a shame Justin added so much insight into the clubs mindset. It seems strange that this has happened given he has been praising the club so much, I hope he comes back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back