Podcast BigFooty Tigercast S03 EP04 Ft MorganAshlee & Captain Blood17

Remove this Banner Ad

It's redemption round!!!

With our huge Round 2 clash coming up this week vs Collingwood we got two of the very best on board to help break it all down and discuss other topics along the way.

Tonight I was joined by our very own captain blood 17 and from the Pies board we were joined by Morganashlee who was fantastic as always.

On tonights episode:

-New topic "3 things we learnt from round 1" gets a run, common theme revolves around Essendon..
-Reviewed both games from Round 1
-Spoke about the Rance knee injury
-Tigercast Takedown made a return, I took aim at the dickhead Richmond supporters in the media this week (guy punching on and racial posting on social media)
-Preview of the big Round 2 game
-Morgs let rip with a savage attack on the Pies skipper

Massive thanks to captain blood 17 and Morganashlee for coming onto the show, really appreciate it!

Listen on link below:

https://www.spreaker.com/episode/17439938

iTunes
(might take a couple of hours to show)

It's redemption round!!!

With our huge Round 2 clash coming up this week vs Collingwood we got two of the very best on board to help break it all down and discuss other topics along the way.

Tonight I was joined by our very own captain blood 17 and from the Pies board we were joined by Morganashlee who was fantastic as always.

On tonights episode:

-New topic "3 things we learnt from round 1" gets a run, common theme revolves around Essendon..
-Reviewed both games from Round 1
-Spoke about the Rance knee injury
-Tigercast Takedown made a return, I took aim at the dickhead Richmond supporters in the media this week (guy punching on and racial posting on social media)
-Preview of the big Round 2 game
-Morgs let rip with a savage attack on the Pies skipper

Massive thanks to captain blood 17 and Morganashlee for coming onto the show, really appreciate it!

Listen on link below:

https://www.spreaker.com/episode/17439938

iTunes
(might take a couple of hours to show)

I know what I’m listening to on the way to work tomorrow morning. Looking forward to it!

Great listen. I see captain blood 17 sort of answered the question I sent through Indirectly, Michaels.

However, as mentioned, I would rather bring in Jack Ross who is a competitive beast to win clearances, and maybe move Kmac down back into Broad's, and Broad into Rance's. Has the height and marking ability that Ellis doesn't and doesn't panic. Bringing in Ellis only improves our rebounding. Bringing Ross in and moving Kmac back improves our defensive structure, intercepting abilities, rebounding, and also improves our contested ball winning and clearance winning capabilities which in turn should help us restrict the Pies scoring a little by denying them first use and improve our scoring by getting us more inside fifties from the center.

I think bringing in a midfield bull is the way to go rather than a panic merchant flanker.

About to listen. If I don't hear the word 'gastro' in the first five minutes I'm turning it off.

I was actually meant to slip in the gastro joke when we were talking about Astbury lining up on Cox, but i missed the opportunity :-(

Great listen. You boys should definitely have a media gig ahead of clowns like McClure.

thanks heaps! imagine us having our own mainstream radio show! ha ha

Great listen. I see captain blood 17 sort of answered the question I sent through Indirectly, Michaels.

However, as mentioned, I would rather bring in Jack Ross who is a competitive beast to win clearances, and maybe move Kmac down back into Broad's, and Broad into Rance's. Has the height and marking ability that Ellis doesn't and doesn't panic. Bringing in Ellis only improves our rebounding. Bringing Ross in and moving Kmac back improves our defensive structure, intercepting abilities, rebounding, and also improves our contested ball winning and clearance winning capabilities which in turn should help us restrict the Pies scoring a little by denying them first use and improve our scoring by getting us more inside fifties from the center.

I think bringing in a midfield bull is the way to go rather than a panic merchant flanker.

Sorry i didn't get a chance to directly ask the question, time was against us. But yeah i reckon we need to go more attacking as well.

Listened tonight and great show, thanks guys. I love my Tigers as much as anyone and being so far away podcasts like these are like listening to friends talk about the footy which I dont get here. Cheers.

no worries at all! Glad that's the vibe you get when listening, as that is what it's all about :)

Enjoyable podcast

Hey Michaels, what platform do you do the stream (Skype, Google Hangouts?) I'm a bit of a boomer, need to prepare.

Glad you enjoyed it!

we just use skype for all of the episodes :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks mate. Appreciate the kind words. Was it how you thought it would be or different?

Actually i have to say i was shocked and surprised.
You produced a great set of stats and a view of this Thursdays game,
But also the other round one games and i was like yeah totally true.
The other part of the podcast that when Michaels he mentioned Crowd behavior,I hope all clubs make an effort to take action we do not need this nor want it.

We all have our idiots unfortunately.

And the other great part was speaking about Taylor Harris.

And again great work from all.

Kudos all round Keep it up.

Actually i have to say i was shocked and surprised.
You produced a great set of stats and a view of this Thursdays game,
But also the other round one games and i was like yeah totally true.
The other part of the podcast that when Michaels he mentioned Crowd behavior,I hope all clubs make an effort to take action we do not need this nor want it.

We all have our idiots unfortunately.

And the other great part was speaking about Taylor Harris.

And again great work from all.

Kudos all round Keep it up.

Thanks mate. It’s always a privilege to be asked to do these things. At the end of the day we’re all just people who love the game and want the best from it.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Thanks mate. It’s always a privilege to be asked to do these things. At the end of the day we’re all just people who love the game and want the best from it.

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Indeed very well said,
That's what make the game great.

I suppose this has been said on the previous podcasts that Morganashlee has been on but you seem way too polite, nice and sensible to be a Collingwood supporter. I reckon we may just be able to pinch you across to the light side soon enough ;)
Cheers Cotcho, I don't recall ever being referred to as any of those things but I appreciate it ;)

Thanks everyone. Great work, as always Michaels and CB17, but I particularly enjoyed Morganashlee. I didn't see the Cats vs Pies game in Round 1 so it's great to get a sense of what the Pies supporters feel needs to improve. It'll add a layer to tonight's game for me.

Hello Michaels my friend. This started autoplaying after the SFA podcast episode (very clever advertising ploy? ;)), and the Hird stuff came up so I feel like chipping in a bit.

While I don't want him back at the club in really any capacity at this stage, there's no doubt he's a great footy mind and a good fit for commentary/radio gigs. Not sure if you (or maybe particularly Morganashlee and captain blood 17) listened to the Crawf and Hirdy podcast at all last year, but it was a genuinely fantastic listen. I don't think he'll be talking too much about his coaching tenure nor his personal life.

Anyway just my 2c on that issue. Looking forward to chatting to you and captain blood in a few weeks time.

Hello Michaels my friend. This started autoplaying after the SFA podcast episode (very clever advertising ploy? ;)), and the Hird stuff came up so I feel like chipping in a bit.

While I don't want him back at the club in really any capacity at this stage, there's no doubt he's a great footy mind and a good fit for commentary/radio gigs. Not sure if you (or maybe particularly Morganashlee and captain blood 17) listened to the Crawf and Hirdy podcast at all last year, but it was a genuinely fantastic listen. I don't think he'll be talking too much about his coaching tenure nor his personal life.

Anyway just my 2c on that issue. Looking forward to chatting to you and captain blood in a few weeks time.
Hey Loons, thanks for listening! I’m hoping to be back on with the guys this week :p

I definitely didn’t check it out, my opinion of him isn’t a great one as I’m sure you noticed. Football is a pretty forgiving industry, in time all of the fallen greats have been accepted back. I guess I just feel that what he did damaged the game and hence don’t feel the game owes him another chance. I don’t doubt his football intellect, nor do I forget the player that he was but I’m happy to hold a grudge on this one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back