Podcast BigFooty Tigercast S03 EP06 ft RodneyDangerfield, EJW & Noobz0r

Remove this Banner Ad

We have gone with an extended cast tonight as there was a bit to talk about and possibly because I made an error in planning..

I was joined by Rodney Dangerfield Elton Johns Wig and Noobz0r from the Port board.

I know this helps no one as no one else saw it but us, but in a Tigercast first, all 3 guests at some point flicked on their web cam and wowee, we have some good looking roosters on our hands here folks.

On tonights episode we discussed:

-3 things we learnt from round 3
-review of Richmond vs GWS and Port vs Brisbane
-Sydney Stacks game
-The impact of losing Short and Cotchin last week
-Dustys suspension
-Tigercast Takedown made a return with everyone having a crack this week. EJW took aim at the AFL, Noobz0r took aim at Fox Footy, I took aim at the MRO and Rodney took aim at Gerard Whatley INCLUDING a brilliant impersonation which needs to be heard.
-Preview of the big game vs Port
-I broke an exclusive on an inclusion for this week

Not going to lie the prediction part was a bit grim given our circumstances but we had a crack.

Massive thanks to Rodney, EJW and Noobz0r for coming on this week under less than ideal circumstances ha ha.

listen here:

https://www.spreaker.com/episode/17579423

LOL at that Jesse Hogan bump Michaels, all that should be is a free kick for too high, got him high but no malice in that, Chrisso is a mess.

As you said it was for positioning to win the ball, i doubt Brown even felt it.

Just staggering how he come up with that.

As I said in the rant, Brown won the contest and got the next possession so he was clearly not phased by it.

I apologise in advance for my comment about Edwards v Cotchin, I had a point and that wasn't what I had in mind.

Good fun though!
The fact you slapped me at the start of the show for no reason I let slide at the time, for professional reasons.

But it will never be forgotten.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Elton Johns Wig rant was epic and Rodney Dangerfield blew me away with that impression.

I really thought EJW was going to drop the F bomb during that rant, at least on 2 occasions. he was very passionate.

The Whatley impression from Rodney Dangerfield was amazing, a true highlight.

already had 1 listener tweet me asking if they can send us dry cleaning bill as he spat his coffee out on his shirt, pants and desk when hearing it.

Mike Sheahan will be next time. It’s a favourite with mates.

I'm very much looking forward to this.

needs to be a audio / visual episode based on that photo you sent us ha ha

Halfway through and loving it gentlemen. Thanks for the shout out and that Gerard impression. Can we start every Tigercast with your best Gerard impression? How funny could it be?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Spreaker let the guests im recording with hear the sounds made when i use the shortcuts provided (e.g the bell sound for the end of someones takedown) I would 100% use some of these as sound bites and just drop them in during episodes.

but because guests cant hear it, it wont have the right effect :-(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back