Podcast BigFooty Tigercast S03 EP09 - Ft RodneyDangerfield & Shadowthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

The weekly episode is in the books!

Thanks heaps to Rodney Dangerfield and Shadowthorn for coming on tonight, was great to talk to you both!

On tonight's episode:

-Review the Melbourne game
-I spoke a little bit about the player sponsor night at the Richmond Union Lawn Bowls club
-Shadowthorn has his first Tigercast Takedown
-Rodney Dangerfield provides an exceptional monologue featuring Mike Sheehan, Gerard Whatley, David King, Mark Maclure and a guest appearance from Manu (yes, the French chef..)
-Preview of the Western Bulldogs game

Listen on link below:

https://www.spreaker.com/episode/17792308

me after Rodney Dangerfield monologue:
giphy.gif

That’s what happens when you’re up from 2.30am and then have some drinks at dinner.. barely remember doing the podcast! Do remember forgetting who I was supppsed to be impersonating and what they were supposed yo say half way through though!

That’s what happens when you’re up from 2.30am and then have some drinks at dinner.. barely remember doing the podcast! Do remember forgetting who I was supppsed to be impersonating and what they were supposed yo say half way through though!

If I had to bet on which guest would be the first to not remember being on / recording the podcast, you would have been last on my list.

bravo to you sir.

Haha your necks on the line Michaels!!

Absolutely brilliant stuff Rodney haha Enjoyed the 360 segment a lot.

as soon as I hit play on the intro I had a instant flashback to your post, this is all on me if anything like the opener eventuates..

A Minutes silence for our fallen friend Shadowthorn

GIll has clearly gotten to him as thats exactly what an afl yes man would want us all to believe

View attachment 665462

Richmond by 41 Tim lunch to kick more goals than the entire doggies team

wont be more because george will kick 0.12

The rule changes are the best thing to happen to footy since Meatloaf was the Grand Final entertainment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back