Podcast BigFooty Tigercast S03 EP11 Ft Makeshft Mauler

Remove this Banner Ad

Tonight was the debut of the man with the big predictions!

That's right, Makeshft_Mauler got his opportunity to make a bold tip prediction, and he didn't let us down!

It was a slightly different format tonight with the 3rd guest not being available, we just went ahead with the 2 of us in a more casual and relaxed chat that I think listeners will enjoy.

On tonights episode we discussed:

-Shaun Grigg retiring
-Club hitting 100k members again
-Fremantle Game
-Shai Bolton, Garthwaite, Menadue, Lynch
-MRO decision to not suspend Ablett or Fyfe vs Suspending North player for a week
-Goal post climbing
-Lack of Richmond nominations for rising star & goal of the week
-Hawthorn game

plus more!

Huge thanks to Makeshft_Mauler for coming on, really enjoyed the chat.

Listen on below link:

https://www.spreaker.com/episode/17924614

Yeah, great fun. Loving the Maulers work. It had a really relaxed vibe this week, was nice.

And loving the love for KMAC!!!!!!

Kmac has been great this year!

Glad you enjoyed it :)

Good episode Michaels,

- Mauler sounds a little like Tiger71 haha, enjoyed his input.

- Hope Soldo is included this week, think he is progressing well and had a really good game in the vfl, the last senior game he played v Suns was very solid.

- KMac has suprised me with his form this year, has really stepped up and will go as far as saying is on the fringe of being an A grader (big call)

- I think Abletts goal was the goal of the week because Eddie Mcguire made it sound like goal of the century, Castagna's goal was the easy winner, even Bolton's goal was a shitload better.

Look forward to the next episode.

Good episode Michaels,

- Mauler sounds a little like Tiger71 haha, enjoyed his input.

- Hope Soldo is included this week, think he is progressing well and had a really good game in the vfl, the last senior game he played v Suns was very solid.

- KMac has suprised me with his form this year, has really stepped up and will go as far as saying is on the fringe of being an A grader (big call)

- I think Abletts goal was the goal of the week because Eddie Mcguire made it sound like goal of the century, Castagna's goal was the easy winner, even Bolton's goal was a shitload better.

Look forward to the next episode.

thanks mate.

I think for comedy reasons it should have gone to Balta, given it came as a result of a genuine falcon on the point line ha ha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back