Podcast BigFooty Tigercast S03 EP12 Ft Captain Blood17 & Loonerty

Remove this Banner Ad

Huge thanks to those who listened in live tonight.

I was working in tough conditions with the light bulb blowing in the room I was in, but the show must go on. lol.

sorry if my rant at the start was a bit broken and messy, this Soldo suspension has really pissed me off.

After that though it was fantastic talking to captain blood 17 and Loonerty from the Essendon board about our two teams and the big game this week!

On tonights episode:

-I rant about the Soldo suspension
-Mini review of both our games
-Dustys form
-Is Heppell a good Captain?
-Preview of the big Dreamtime at the G game!

huge thanks to CB17 and Loonerty for coming on, really appreciate it!

Listen on below link:

https://www.spreaker.com/episode/18032086

Last edited:

Huge thanks to those who listened in live tonight.

I was working in tough conditions with the light bulb blowing in the room I was in, but the show must go on. lol.

sorry if my rant at the start was a bit broken and messy, this Soldo suspension has really pissed me off.

After that though it was fantastic talking to captain blood 17 and Loonerty from the Essendon board about our two teams and the big game this week!

On tonights episode:

-I rant about the Soldo suspension
-Mini review of both our games
-Dustys form
-Is Heppell a good Captain?
-Preview of the big Dreamtime at the G game!

huge thanks to CB17 and Loonerty for coming on, really appreciate it!

Listen on below link:

https://www.spreaker.com/episode/18032086

Boo don’t hold back! Stuff polite! :D

I just couldn't do it, I couldn't break my drought of not dropping the F bomb.

off air however was a totally different story as CB can confirm. lol

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ahh yep.

Yeah he challenged me to an opposite hand bowl off and i got within 5cm of the jack!
lol will need to try that now
I have bowled against the green before, never with the opposite hand

2 things heppell is the second worst captain in the afl

And secondly play balta as first ruck bellchambers is good in the ruck but i think we can just accept we will at best break even then use balta to blow him up around the ground. I want to see big bell chasing balta through the middle as the big fella pins his ears back, then bring ccj in as second ruck/forward to give him a taste and give balta a rest.

2 things heppell is the second worst captain in the afl

And secondly play balta as first ruck bellchambers is good in the ruck but i think we can just accept we will at best break even then use balta to blow him up around the ground. I want to see big bell chasing balta through the middle as the big fella pins his ears back, then bring ccj in as second ruck/forward to give him a taste and give balta a rest.

Who you got down as the worst captain ?

I don’t know many Richmond fans personally so I’m looking forward to listening to someone rant about the Soldo result.

I ended up getting a bit frazzeled by it all and the last parts probably don't make sense, but you will get the general idea of the point i was making ha ha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back