Podcast BigFooty Tigercast S03 EP14 Ft Tiger71, Grockadoc & Mystery 'cats' fan

wow what a whirlwind episode!

Tonight we had some very familiar people on the podcast, huge thanks to Grockadoc , Tiger71 and a special guest who was a late inclusion, see if you can guess who it is. :D

***THIS EPISODE CONTAINS SOME SWEARING***

On tonights episode:

-We discuss the Bolton sacking
-I sing for the first time on the podcast as I pump up my own tyres for once with my banter thread title going viral.
-T71 and Grock tee off on the MRO / Umpires and Geelong all in one go, not to be missed.
-mini review of the North game
-Preview of the Geelong game
-Tiger71 fills us in with all the trade target news he has been hearing, 2 very very interesting names 1 of which has some very interesting circumstances surrounding it which Grock actually might have more info on as well.

Massive thanks again for coming on, we will get together again in a few months when more info is at hand and give another update!

Listen here:

https://www.spreaker.com/episode/18167920

Last edited:
Shoutout to Tiger71 who was getting Garry Hocking and Steve Hocking mixed up the whole episode. ;)

None of those trades excite me except Cunnington. Why kruezer? Blokes 31 next year and is injured all the time.

Kreuzer isn't a bad fit. he will come on the cheap as a FA as he wants some success, he is a decent ruck / forward and can provide proper support for Nank.

I don't think the view would be for him to play 23 games, it would be blocks of games.

Above all else it hopefully gives us more time to let CCJ develop without having to rush him in and destroy him.

How would we fit the wa player into the cap? And is he really what we need? We already get plenty of inside 50s we need a Cunnington like player maybe 2

None of us are really sure on the fitting him in part, but need to remember it was them that approached us, not the other way around.

we may very well have said sorry, we cant fit him in at this stage.

but the real story is the fact he seemingly wants out and has been sounding out clubs!

Kreuzer isn't a bad fit. he will come on the cheap as a FA as he wants some success, he is a decent ruck / forward and can provide proper support for Nank.

I don't think the view would be for him to play 23 games, it would be blocks of games.

Above all else it hopefully gives us more time to let CCJ develop without having to rush him in and destroy him.

None of us are really sure on the fitting him in part, but need to remember it was them that approached us, not the other way around.

but the real story is the fact he seemingly wants out and has been sounding out clubs!

Yeah I guess but I don’t really care unless it’s a player coming to Richmond. And TBH I’d have serious concerns about a player that just signed a long term deal wanting out so quickly thereafter.

Meli

#gotiges
Aug 1, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
How would we fit the wa player into the cap? And is he really what we need? We already get plenty of inside 50s we need a Cunnington like player maybe 2
Yep....from now on he's codename: WA Player! :tearsofjoy:

westiger

Yellow and Black Forever
Dec 11, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Claremont, Darley FC, Bengals
Very interesting listening to the Podcast this morning in Perth about the Umpiring.
Have been a long time advocate that the Umpires should have their Bank Accounts monitored.
They are Human and susceptible to all of lifes vices eg Gambling etc!!
The Tiges V Geelong Game at their Ground in 2017?? Watch that game and then try to tell me, that umpiring was not sus....

Very interesting listening to the Podcast this morning in Perth about the Umpiring.
Have been a long time advocate that the Umpires should have their Bank Accounts monitored.
They are Human and susceptible to all of lifes vices eg Gambling etc!!
The Tiges V Geelong Game at their Ground in 2017?? Watch that game and then try to tell me, that umpiring was not sus....

Out of interest given you are a perth listener, has there been any word floating around about some unrest at WCE?

No the real story is that if he is approaching us its another FU to #norflol.

Sweet.

Back